Reviews for What Her Mother Taught Her
Jathun chapter 42 . 11/25
I just wanted to thank you for writing this fanfic, it's one of my absolute favorites and I can't count how many times I've read and re-read it. Ausiliatrice is a great break from the usual ocs we see in fanfiction, and I absolutely adore her. The way you've seamlessly tailored her into the story of khr, while not sacrificing your more mature ideas and themes is great. I'd say it even surpassed the canon material.

Again, this is such a great fanfic, that I just keep wanting to come back to it again, and again. You've made something great. And I applaud that.
jhamycasacramento8010 chapter 8 . 10/18
This is the second time I'm reading this story and I still cried
MitliCrBre chapter 15 . 8/19
I'm so proud of myself for getting to a conclusion the author would agree with omg. I'm happy cause I'm a 'puff too
MitliCrBre chapter 14 . 8/19
My first thought was slytherin, but does she really have any ambition beyond find reborn? And after that, then what? The next was ravenclaw, but that doesn't quite feel right either. I had a glance a griffindor, but she doesn't make me think of brave like that. So the last one is hufflepuff, where I think she hits all the requirements. She's loyal to those who she thinks have earned it, like Mateus, and she works hard to reach whatever goal she set, (see learning the basics of a language in two days) for whichever reasons
MitliCrBre chapter 5 . 8/18
Sooooooo r u gunna add in the 10 duel commandments at any point in this?
Cause that would honestly be so awesome. Maybe even burn
LunaFox2234 chapter 5 . 7/16
When I saw the first line of the song I had already remembered it and was singing it before I had a chance to not sing... not that I would’ve taken that chance. The song and it meeting really fit into this chapter, I love reading your story since I found it and started reading!
Kyuubi Koku chapter 8 . 3/19
This damn chapter made me cry sooo much.
Bakonaua chapter 24 . 1/3
HAHAHHAHAAH
this is painful
since ya know
canon events
hes dead

pls let me live in this one instead because iT HURTS
Bakonaua chapter 8 . 1/2
So, I saw your story in ao3, and now im here because im curious as hecc,

i never thought id get emotionally attached bUT HERE I AM CRYING

cant wait for you to post this chapter in ao3 and let my heart get crushed again : ' D
-Laemon
Clouds-and-Dreams chapter 43 . 10/29/2018
is it bad that I REALLY want to know how a second meeting between Ausil and Charlie would go down? the thought of it just honestly makes me smile, though it's mainly because of Ron's "my brother's practically in love with her"
ShineX chapter 15 . 9/3/2018
I'm liking the dynamic so far, very well done :)
ShineX chapter 11 . 9/3/2018
Nice chapter covering for this :)
ShineX chapter 10 . 9/3/2018
And now we know where we are on the timeline while also providing intrigue of her missing him by days. Very nicely done :)
ShineX chapter 9 . 9/3/2018
I rather like that you didn't have the character scamper off towards Reborn immediately, instead having the progression to her trying to find him seem a lot more natural. You've done very well with the character and world building thus far :)
thanzintay.2000 chapter 43 . 8/22/2018
Can I request more of if he have lived AU?