Reviews for Always a Part of Me
guitarbabe2005 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
o pet luv it sequal soon?
Fer.cardoso chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Im crying...

Sad and beautifull...
Lelly chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
WOW! That was so great! I love it! So sad, but you know, by saving the world Spike was really able to redeme himself. PLEASE write the sequel soon! I can't wait! Will Spike come back? Anyway, sequel PLEASE! -Lelly
Kat chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Not exactly a Merry Christmas fic, but it is extremely moving and well written- got me teary. I'm looking forward to that happier sequel- hopefully with Spike coming back :)
Xantiarta chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
OMG! *Sniffles* That was so beautiful and sad at the same time! I hope that's not how the season ends, but things are certainly pointing that way, well so far as I've kept up through internet summaries. My college doesn't get UPN. :( Once again, I praise your writing skill. Absolutely beautiful!
msu chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Wow, definitely angsty. But very, very good.

I hate to think of my poor Spike dying in the end, but if this may be the final season as it seems to be pointing to, then I would love to see him get his big hurrah! Thanks for writing such a worthy fic and I look forward to reading a sequel, especially after finding out about the newest addition to come!

Mel
Lola chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Oh My Goddess- I'll say it again, but it is even more true this time- that was an amazingly beautifully well-written story! I really am crying now! Good luck with your other fics & I can't wait to read your sequel! Take Care...
DragonKatGal chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Awww...my sis told me about this fic...*sighs* all kinds of cute!

Toodles.

K.
Josephine Martin chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Ok, somebody stole the box of tissues I keep beside the computer. Just when I needed them, too.

I hope you're wrong about the end of S7 although I can't comment as I haven't seen any of it yet. Roll on the middle of January!

Beautifully written, and I didn't find it confusing at all. I'll look for the sequel.
ley chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
I'm speechless! It's so bloody amazing! You never cease to amaze me, Darryl. Can't wait for the sequel. Tell me when it's up? Please?
dee chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
please tell me you are going to be bringing Spike back somehow! Please find some loophole in his crazy death. good story though. can't wait to read the sequel
jules chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
oh yeah...cried the big one on this one. what a great story. i can't wait for the sequel. i love family ties and do but i think this is my new best favorite.
Alex chapter 1 . 12/27/2002
*sigh* that was so very sad... i cried so much - can u let me know when you post a sequel?
Lia chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
That was..wow! This fic really choked me up. Painful, bittersweet and bloody amazing. I am eagerly awaiting the sequel.
learyl chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
great job with the angst. cried like a baby.