Reviews for Legends Live Long, Idiots Die Young
Sishen123 chapter 21 . 3/13/2019
Good story so far. You may have changed a lot but it seems like good I would like to see more of your story. Oh and don't let haters get you down, I mean you're right that you are the author of the story and what you write for the story is your choice they don't have to read it. :) Peace out!
Who needs sleep anyway chapter 21 . 9/2/2018
Update would be nice
Sun and moon100 chapter 21 . 8/9/2018
Please update
vexilehd chapter 21 . 7/27/2018
Great fucking story man your a hell of an author! I know we dont know eachother but you should be SO proud your almost done with college i wish you the best in life. Im looking forward to the next installment, by far one of the best fics out there yoh deserve more reviews. Take care.
vexilehd chapter 4 . 7/26/2018
Its insane this fic only has 77 reviews ive seen fics that suck compared to this with like 1200 reviews! You writing style is very mature and reflects many popular novels I’ve read. Doesnt even seem like fanfics your pretty talented i hope you keep updating it.
Azrael489 chapter 21 . 4/14/2018
Binged all 21 chapters in a few hours, this is such a fascinating story that I have thoroughly enjoyed thus far, I’ve always thought an ANBU Naruto would be interesting and i’m liking the interactions between each of the ships too. Hope you continue with this, I’m curious as to what comes next. :D
Brainysoul chapter 21 . 2/22/2018
Wow. Kiba, my man. I always felt that Kiba would paired up best with Hinata (imo). Thank you for this!

Love this chapter with Kiba in it. Another philosopher of life, main focus: LOVE. Hehe
Brainysoul chapter 9 . 2/22/2018
Kakashi is the philosopher of life.

Sasuke being the hokage wouldn't be a bad idea if he wasn't much hung up on the past but, the past sometimes can dictate the future. A fan of Sasuke but more so Sakura. :D
Brainysoul chapter 7 . 2/21/2018
Awwwww Sakura! 3 I'm really enjoying this development between them. The [present] Naruto is so cool & collective while Sakura is trying to figure out howto reach him underneath the exterior.
Brainysoul chapter 2 . 2/20/2018
Damn. I missed the old Naruto too, Tsunade.
Brainysoul chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
First Chapter, DONE. And, I was pulled instantly and I'm glad that Naruto is back. {I'll try to review every chapter but, I'll be here...reading. :)}
SubXero chapter 2 . 2/12/2018
i'm liking it a lot so far
theGamabunta chapter 11 . 2/12/2018
I'm sorry but I can't continue this story. I have no idea where we are because you didn't specify when he left. You said that konohamaru was thirteen when naruto left implying that he's sixteen so this should be post pein but everyone still hates him. Which makes no sense because at this time people should have been warming up to him especially sakura's parents. They definitely knew kushina and Minato so they should have had some sympathy for naruto. The most confusing is how naruto and the rest of his generation know Minato is his father but naruto only found out when he fought pein but in this fic you meant it to be before pein. Yes there was a four year time skip bug there is no way that people would break an s rank secret. I'm sorry this fic is way too confusing and the plot didn't even match the premise. You say he is different but every action contradicts it. I can't continue reading I'm sorry.
joey91731 chapter 7 . 2/10/2018
i really love this story so far it's really good.
Hmason chapter 20 . 10/13/2017
really loving the story a bit sad it hasn't been updated in a year but i'm hopeful you'll come back and finish it