Reviews for Dean's angel
Really good but I kinda want more
VegasGranny chapter 13 . 5/18
Really like this story! Hope you update soon so we aren't left hanging to see what happens next :)
tcarpenter chapter 12 . 4/29
I enjoyed reading this story and hope that you will continue it soon. You and your betas are doing a really good job. I would never guess that you are dyslexic or that English is not your first language.
MollysDean chapter 12 . 2/4
Been waiting for update so thank you...
Ohhhh good work ...
Can’t wait for more.
babyreaper chapter 12 . 1/28
So old Zachariah doesn't know that it was Castiel that brought Dean back, he thinks it was Azazel? Sam is dead but has managed to get to Dean before he makes a deal, but will Dean listen to Sam and let him stay dead? does Zachariah have a plan for that outcome? I suppose it would change your story a lot if Dean doesn't make the deal and go to Hell. Looking forward to the next chapter, Thx for updating
Some how, I read chapter 1 and then missed everything until chapter 12. I've had a pleasurable couple of hours catching up. I am really enjoying the story and love Dean having a power.
Thiltelles chapter 12 . 1/27
This is amazing! Ilove this story! Don’t let Dean sell his soul and go to hell, please! Let's fuck with the angels' plan and the apocalipse! Sam could ressurrect by another way, perhaps by intervention of Azazel, who does not want to lose his favorite pawn or even with the help of the archangel Gabriel who wants to mess with the other angels.
This has been quite a captivating story. I like how you've still managed to stick to the original timeline and events. I look forward to reading what happens next.
shazza chapter 11 . 11/13/2017
Hi I really am enjoying your writing you have the boys so well written cannot wait for the next chapters.
babyreaper chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
Great seeing another chapter, really enjoyed it, sorry that Castiel has been rehabiliated, and now doesn't remember Dean, but has the re-wiring his head actually worked as well as Zachariah thinks? If Cas met up with Dean again would he feel anything? Thx for updating.
KiyUzumaki chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
Ohh! I didn't even think about Sam and his ghost! Omg!
Sam chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
I LOVE THIS OMG YEEEEEESSSSS
Guest chapter 9 . 8/8/2017
Yay update!
Zaza's Mind chapter 8 . 6/21/2017
OMC.

IT'S BEEN SO LONG I CAN'T EVEN.

I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH.

I MISSED THAT.

THANK YOU.
scooby31415 chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
Awesome story! Loving it so far ️ Keep going :)