Reviews for Call Out The Devil
saraaaa chapter 4 . 6/28
amazing fic , youre an amazing writer
babyvfan chapter 3 . 1/19
Holy...wow. Pretty much all I can say. Wow
babyvfan chapter 2 . 1/18
Wait. Husband? Husband? Mind backtracking for us?
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/18
Holy...dude...dude... I was wondering how you were gonna incoperate Hades and Persephone into this story since she's FBI but you did. Dear god, you did it
xForgottenxFlamex chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
This was wonderful!
Uppity Bitch chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
Congrats in your nominations! They are well-earned. This is one of my favorite stories!
JuseaPeterson chapter 4 . 7/23/2016
I am not surprised in the least. Congratulations on your nominations!
redbudrose chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
Congrats! I loved this story!
w4lkingw0lf chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
I love the way you write! Great story, I enjoyed it a lot.
kykyxstandler chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
that was the perfect ending to an amazing story
loved it
jennifer975 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Really enjoyed this story, love me some dark Caroline. :)
nottobemini chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
I love it! The crime setting and the Hades/Persephone hint are just perfect- i truly want MORE.
I really like to know how Caroline and Klaus got married- how she fits into his world, how she fall in love?
I liked it so much how cool Caroline was in this chapter- her revenge shows what a strong person she became and that you dont play any games with her.
im a little bit sad that this story is over after 3 chapters, especially because your such a great writer :D
Enjoy you day!
maevelin chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
This story is so unique and well balanced. You combined the darkness and the light Caroline has very well while also showing a very interesting combination of those traits throughout your story in every character.

What I enjoyed the most is how this story began as an alternative universe of Hades/Persephone but changed into something with its own soul and identity.
The story was very seductive and dangerous and appealing and you writing skills are turning extremely sharp and better and better as the time passes. Needless to say I am impressed.

Thank you for this story sweetheart. It became one of my very favorites.
redbudrose chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
Great chapter, great story!
livingdeadblondequeen chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
What an explosive way to wrap up this story (Yes, bad pun intended)!

I love that Caroline gave into the darkness within her without it changing who she was while Klaus was able to still be himself as well. I feel bad though that she had to give up her mom though to be with Klaus, but Liz would never have accepted it.

And yes! She got her revenge against those who burned her.

Oh lord, that mayor was too dumb to function. Oh well, I guess they'll be shutting his lips forever now!

Great story girl!