Reviews for Three of a Kind
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I like the easy relationship that Hermione and Harry have, and that they're completely not in love with each other.

I'm guessing you're never going to write more on this, but I'll put it on alert anyway.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
that's rather funny. And harry has an odd relationship with Hermione there, to be sure.
LovesReading2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I really enjoy reading your story, looking forward to seeing the next chapter... maybe a house warming party with the twins getting into some pranks... could be fun!

sam
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Hey, this was a good continuation. I really can't imagine Harry skipping through a store, but oh well... It's funny. Ginny and Harry were cute together, as always.
green smurf chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
I may not have played pokemon in the toy store but my and my boyfriend have been kicked outta more than one for doing similar things...I swear hes the biggest child i know, also it turns out when McDonalds is giving away lizzie mcgiure microphones with their happy meals u and u mates shouldnt all buy them and then re-inact the previous nights episode of american idol...

But to your story its really cute, love it _
Ri-kun chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
ROFLMAO!

I think I may remember when you were telling me about this fanfic! We were still roomates back then! That was fun, though. I read this story a while back and tried to post a review on it, but there was something weird going on with website, and it wouldn't let me in. Anyway, great story, as always!

I liked how at the end you threw just a little bit of uncertainty into Harry and Ginny's new relationship by having him appear in town with Hermione. Very "Marmalade Boy" of you to do that! I also liked how you had all three of them just hanging around the house trying to get things in order without using magick. Put three fully-trained wizards into a position where they have to do something the Muggle way and just watch the hilarity work it's own way out!

Just one question: What EXACTLY did you do to get thrown out of a furniture store? I remember you mentioning "The Pikachu Incident" a couple of times in the past, but how can you get tossed out of a FURNITURE store?...
MadalynK chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Even though it's been awhile since you wrote this, you absolutely MUST write more! It's positively brilliant! And, being the grammar freak I am, I didn't even notice that many mistakes-at the most, 7. Keep writing! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?
Mev852 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
This is so funny! I love the pikachu story! I once got kicked out of a Kay Bee store for arguing about which evve evolution is better (flareon forever!). I don't mind reading a story about Harry and Ginny dating. It's all good. Since you ended "Life at the burrow" with them just hooking up, you can do something similar for this one. it'll fit a nice pattern. You could hook hermione up w/ someone, ron w/ someone (Luna seems to like him in OoTP), or do something wild, crazy, or just strange to harry and ginny's relationship.

P.S: sorry about not reviewing "Life at the burrow" I really enjoyed it, though.
Spaz chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
I hope some day you find your way back to this story, I'd really like to find out what happens. Your ability to write romance has just captured me.
Bukama Stealth chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Hi,

It's very nice story you wrote here.

In this story their are some reasons for Ginny to doubt Harry's feelings towards her and Hermione.

Could you write sequel in which Harry slowly realizes his feelings towards Hermione.

He notices because off the question Ginny asked him.

Pretty Please

:: gives big puppy dog eyes.

I'm a huge fan H/H although the odd H/G too.

Have Fun and write on
Crysta-Astra chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
i like that chapter, please tell me your going to write another to this story, if you dont ill simply die! well not die, just go insane. lol.
nimacu chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
This is good, i hope you get around to updating it. :)
Seishinseii chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Hello. How many Harry Potter books has ur country got out? Does Harry actually get with Ginny or is that just what you think should happen or just wrote about? Anyway I loved all ur Harry and Ginny ones so far so yeah.

) From

*I Love Li*
Archer chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
I loved this. I like PS. But not the sequel :( Lily is a slut in those.
cagalli-chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
This is a great way to start the sequel to your previous story. I like how you put your personal experiences with the Toys R Us incident. Very funny! Keep up the good work. _