Reviews for Secrets and Revelations
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2020
Very Funny ...
Guest chapter 21 . 11/29/2020
Kind of weaker and shorter than other chapters
Guest chapter 20 . 11/29/2020
That was graet ... funny and amazing ...
Oldreruns chapter 21 . 8/5/2020
This is such a fun little snapshot moment where Rachel finds out, and what a really great and inventive way for it to happen. The condom drawer returns from season 2 and I love the turnabout! Really fun and frisky addition to this wonderful collection of one shots.
Cynthia Salander chapter 21 . 8/4/2020
Hi! I read this fic over the last two days and just wanted to tell you that I loved every single chapter. The story has some of the loveliest fluff and so many cute moments, and I'm just sitting here with a huge smile on my face :)
Mondler2014 chapter 21 . 8/3/2020
Welcome back! I've always loved your writing style, nice to hear from you tuning into a Mondler vibe again. And welcome to the parenting club!
Babatomyfriends chapter 21 . 8/2/2020
Oooh, an update! And such a sweet and funny one! That image of Chandler's butt cracked me up, I'm afraid I won't be able to get rid of it for a good while :-) I'm soo glad you decided to contiue this, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/2/2020
a new update wow!
matteney chapter 21 . 8/2/2020
Ha, I've missed updates to this amazing series! That was so great and entertaining, poor Rachel though! And I'm not sure if Monica or Chandler noticed Rachel in the door but I gues they were too occupied lol. Great to have you back and looking forward to more material whenever you find time and motivation.
lorigrey chapter 21 . 8/1/2020
I love that you didn't forget about this one! Love this series 3
Guest chapter 5 . 5/26/2020
I know it has been over two years but I want to say that this is probably my favourite Friends fanfiction ever made and I would love it if you updated it so much.
jinah95041 chapter 20 . 4/17/2020
I really love this series!
peachyoh chapter 20 . 10/31/2019
Man I loved all of these, especially the last one made me smile a lot and your book truly warms my heart
Oldreruns chapter 20 . 8/28/2019
This was a fun idea, so creative to have Rachel actually confront the ray liotta waiter and him having no idea what she was talking about.
Oldreruns chapter 19 . 8/28/2019
I love the image of them talking through the mail slot. That feels like a real gag on the show.