Reviews for Spiked
karia curtis chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Can you please tell me what most of the japanese words mean in english. I know aishiteru and the japanese names of the digidestined but I need more help on the other japanese words. But good story though
The Critic chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I never saw the point in using random Japanese words. Stick to one language. Either its Japanese or its English. It gets on my nerves when people say Kawaii! Or nani? Or gomen'nasai! For no reason other to look smart or something. Its a good idea and a good fic, but drop the Japanese.
torib0o chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
O

Ken's straight? Dude, that's so shocking because it was he who initiated kissing Davis in the closet! Wow...but this story was major sweetness, especially this last chapter xD

It would be so great to actually see what could happen in the years preceding their marriage but, this was an awesome story.

_
Pinkcandle chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
I really loved this story. ;3; The slide from hot to emotional and adorable was just awesome. Great job!
Pinkcandle chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
Well, gotta say, I'm really liking this story.

Honestly, though, you're a really good writer - you use great metaphors and adjectives that make the story quite pleasant to read - but the random sprinkled in Japanese kinda takes away from it. If you're writing a story in English, it just flows better if it's all in English unless you make a point of the characters switching languages; just having them randomly go back and forth is distracting and takes away from your wonderful writing.
KingAleksander chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
"together in solitude" you do realize this is a crossed sentance thing right? cause together means with at least one other, and solitude means alone. . lol. Great story! .
animeluver282 chapter 6 . 2/8/2008
OMG I LLUV THIS 1
Bored-is-my-favorite-word chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
This story was extremely well written and fantastic story. Please keep writing stories you could become a professional.
YonderBailey chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
Wow... this story was really beautiful. I'm definitely putting it on my favorites list!
Shelly chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
Aww! This fic was brillant! I've never read a rather startling realistic romance. Awesome! You've got my respect. :)
takuya chapter 6 . 4/28/2005
oh my loving god this story was completly great i loved it tons
Blooded rose chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
I like the story even though it took me a little while to work out some of the japonease i didn't know but i got most of it.

By the way its Digimon not 'Dejimon'
ChintukiMON chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
*cries* its so beautiful! #_ i love this story, its so cute and wonderful and e w the ending was so cute! :O
Zeto chapter 6 . 12/17/2003
I liked the ending. It wasn't...it wasn't your typical mushy ending, happily-ever-after thing. It was definitely well-written and I think you captured Ken so well.
It was a beautiful fic. Lovely piece of work.
K-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Wow! Reading part 1 to 5 I thought this story was really cute, I already loved it. But with part 6 you almost made me cry. How could you even think about not posting it? I like the idea of such a relationship, so for me it was just great. Thank you for this story! _
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »