Reviews for What Hurts the Most
Bevey99 chapter 38 . 9/16
A job? She has a new baby that she should focus on, and she's not qualified for anything. Pretty sure there's no room for a hand under a bondage dress.
Bevey99 chapter 37 . 9/16
3rd chapter you've wasted w/ explanations that could have been incorporated or / with previous chapters. So many holes, and characters that are undefined and bi-polar.
Jaygm chapter 40 . 1/15
This was quite a story! Bella was quite frustrating as she was always fighting with Edward to the extreme. I suppose, though, that given the situation with her parents- it was inevitable. This Edward was quite amazing once he got his head out of his rear end and really fought like heck for her. I really loved this one. It will be worth a second reading- for sure! Thank you.
michigangal0223 chapter 28 . 12/28/2018
so young she is
michigangal0223 chapter 27 . 12/28/2018
wow bella was so harsh i know he was as ass i still feel bad for him
sweet5serendipity chapter 31 . 9/25/2018
she's wanting Edward to tell her everything but can't even tell him the truth about her life..if not ready for whole then at least the basics..and Victoria, Tanya and Heidi terrible trio and add Jane, Lauren and maybe Leah as another one together making 'sick six'..n I didn't know people did that wife swappy thingy n such things..new thing to learn..bellas a little crazy I guess an Edward too..thank for the story
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2018
His sex game is the truth
Guest chapter 5 . 3/27/2018
This story is giving me Life right now
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 7 . 9/25/2017
I think Twilight saved me a couple of times too! I’m enjoying your story. I adore this Edward. Bella is a hoot.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 12 . 9/11/2017
Redemption can only come about with confession. He needs to tell her right now the entire sordid story.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/18/2016
I love this story. You wrute amazing older dominate Edwards with sassy but not annoying Bellas. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
This is where I stop reading. Your Bella is childish, immature and straight up annoying.
debnin chapter 39 . 10/21/2016
it was rude and childish of Bella to interrupted a meeting
debnin chapter 38 . 10/21/2016
I'm wonder when Edward is going to propose?
debnin chapter 33 . 10/20/2016
I hope bella is done being stupid
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »