Reviews for Seven Years of Unexpected
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Do you play on continuing this story?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/24/2017
Please update soon!
HarryPotterFanHermione chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
awww
Atreides03 chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
I love this story a lot. Now, since you were listing mostly constellations, I'm guessing that you accidentally made a slight mistake. Now, if that guess is wrong, then I'm sorry for misjudging, but I'm kind of tired of people saying that the Big Dipper is a constellation while it is actually an asterism. A constellation is a group of stars that forms a recognizable pattern that is traditionally named after what it looks like or after a mythological hero (like Cassiopeia), whereas an asterism is a pattern or group of stars that typically has a popular name but is smaller than a constellation ( like the diamond of Virgo). Okay. Enough of a lesson. The fact is, I absolutely love each and every one of these characters, and I think the way that you portray them is just fantastic. Please do keep writing for those of us out here who do not have the honor of being inside your head.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2016
whooooaaa! I really loved the chapter.
At first I wasn't really hyped about it, but getting a look on both James and Sara (Who by the way it's a really well made and complex oc) was really great. I also enjoyedthe deep understanding of their relationship, it's complicated but makes sense. Although I wish they could have stayed friends...
the chapter was wonderful, I'll be waiting for the next one! (Don't hurry, all the good things take time..)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
PLEEEEEEASE update!
ShilohLongLegs chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
This is really good, and interesting so far! I hope you'll write more about James and Sara again at some point.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Very sweet chapter. One correction-Rowling said Hugo has brown hair and blue eyes. That's about it.
Uzofire chapter 16 . 9/28/2016
Very good, and it certainly explains a lot. I just hope James and Sara could perhaps rekindle one day; after all, you can only hate someone for so long. Also, I'm interested to see if there are going to be any relationship problems -or goals- with the other characters. Other than that, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
Don't worry! This chapter was amazing! It shows so much character development and you are an extrodonary writer and I can't wait for the next chapter! I do have an idea though, what if the students were practicing patronus. Make sure you include all the different years. I am so curious about Sara's patronus will be! Update soon! ;)
Ismaran chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
Loved it !
Nerd-Fghter chapter 16 . 9/26/2016
Brilliant. Amazing. Incredible. Awesome and so much more
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/28/2016
Update soon I can't wait for more
GinnyChaseShadeslayer chapter 15 . 8/18/2016
Hi!

I absolutely love this story! The way you've portrayed Draco and Astoria is sheer brilliance! The way you've written Draco is just the way you'd expect a person who's gone through that to react. The conversation between Hagrid and Scorpius was simple, but awesome. I really hope Scorpius realises how much he means to his friends. Albus is amazing. Rose is just fabulous. She's one of the best characters in your awesome story. And Sara. Gosh, Sara. Wow. Really. Wow. I absolutely love the way you've written her, and thank you for not sticking to the stereotypical portrayal of Indians. I'm pretty sure the back story you have in mind for her will be just as strong as she is. I love James! He's definitely making his namesakes proud! It'd be great to see some more character development in the future! And Dominique is just so bad ass! I'm waiting to see how this story develops! And the plot line with the original Trio seems so promising!
It's great that you've managed to keep up the pace of the story, and not let it drag. It's wonderful that all the characters make an appearance, and that the story just doesn't revolve around the three.
I completely understand the pressures of school, being in 11th grade myself, but, update? Please? This story is marvellously perfect to break the monotony of studies! Can't wait to read more!