Reviews for Awkward Moments
Can you please make a sequel that is centered around Corrin and Azura and their family?
Ubersupersloth chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Wait, they have sex several times a DAY!?

Yeah, that's not possible, sustainable or particularly pleasurable.
The Apocryphal One chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
Awww, this was an adorable and funny chapter. A fitting tribute for Azura's birthday, and a fitting end for this fic. I loved how Camilla got a kick out of teasing Corrin and Azura for their kinky sex.

Congrats on finishing your first fic! You should probably mark it as 'complete', btw.
Kreshi chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
Awww! Another wonderful chapter to end it all off! Amazing story! :)
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 7 . 3/3/2017
Lol I died this chapter! Congrats on finishing this fic. It's always a bittersweet feeling. I look forward to your next work.
NowixRobin123 chapter 6 . 2/2/2017
Love this chapter very funny too will the next chapter be kana's birth
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
adorable glad you included Camilla one thing I was disappointed about was there was no support between Camilla and Azura in the game which was weird because Azura could form a support with any of the other siblings from the two kingdoms but not Camilla especially in Revelations where Camilla even comments that she wished they could have talked when the two meet for the first time
ajani's apprentice chapter 6 . 1/27/2017
So, shigure is named after a horror novelist. Wonderful. Wonder if they'll ever tell him that.
Kreshi chapter 6 . 1/27/2017
Awwww! Very cute! Cant wait for more! :)
The Apocryphal One chapter 6 . 1/27/2017
Yay, Shigure's here! And yes, wise Azura. No more sex until the war's over so you don't have to use the Deeprealms again.

:3 Loved Camilla coming in and being an awesome sister to Azura. The part of her delivering servant's babies was unexpected but neat.

Shigure's named after a horror writer? LOL. Corrin's line about him being "deeply disturbed" and "her head started spinning like a doll's" was hilarious.

Error: Felicia's name is misspelled in the second sentence.
Kreshi chapter 5 . 12/25/2016
This story is really cute! Really love it so far! Cant wait for more! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Best fic i have ever read
robotortoise chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Yep, it keeps in canon with Revelation's Azura/Corrin support, certainly. Now, what does she like about him? Physically, I mean. His ass is incredibly boring. His chest, maybe? His penis...I guess?
robotortoise chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
Teenagers. They're practically horny teenagers. ...I love it. Seriously, though, fam, you need to spell check these before submitting them.
robotortoise chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
Oh no. Not the Deeprealms. Anything but the Deeprealms. Some CC: Use commas in place of periods when a sentence ends in dialogue. Feel free to PM me for help!