Reviews for A Brand New Start
Jaye chapter 8 . 5/8
This story is confusing as hell. I’m done
Jaye chapter 5 . 5/7
I THOUGHT this was a TIME TRAVEL fic. 5 chapters in and STILL NO TIME TRAVEL YET? Get to it already! Jeez
Latarra chapter 26 . 5/7
Absolutely fabulous. You had me fooled who the dark lady was. I was expecting Grace was really time-traveling Hermione and the dark lady.
poimeme90 chapter 8 . 5/3
BABIE HARRY AIYAAAA
Inexplicably Waiting chapter 26 . 5/1
Wow. Just...wow. This is the best fix I've read in a long timeso well thought-out and so meticulously planned. At the very end, when he began to put his plan to go back again and save his parents, I was afraid you might have forgotten what you wrote in one of the early chapters about Hydrus only being able to go back as far as Harry Potter was alive...but then I saw that you had him go on July 31 and was truly impressed. CANNOT wait to read the sequel! Great job on an EPIC fix!
szw5009 chapter 26 . 4/21
Thank you!
pattywack chapter 6 . 4/18
I don't understand how Harry would stop speaking with Hagrid, his first magical friend.
Phillies2 chapter 26 . 4/16
I enjoyed the story and was surprised about mrs lovegood. It will be interesting to see the sequel
Phillies2 chapter 7 . 4/15
There is an easy way to find the order, who is the head of the order? Dumbledore, where is Dumbledore? Hogwarts. Did he really even try to save them? I'm reading for him to have to raise himself but you might as well had him come back after they died as this way makes Harry look incredibly stupid.
jcizzle98 chapter 1 . 4/14
Thanks for writing this I really wish there's more of harry time travel fics (that are completed) like he is dark wizard daphne comes along or just harry goes back in time.
Khatix chapter 1 . 4/13
The Goblins don't have a leg to stand on and have no right to take a knut of Harry's money. The Goblins sided with Voldemort, they allowed his Voldemort's people to stand guard in the bank, and they also protected one of his Horrorcrux in their vault so by war time standards Gringots was Voldemort stronghold. Even then Harry should of made the MoM pay for the damages or even the DE's.
Makes me sad that Luna is now apparently gone from Harry's life. I'd like to think that Xeno might let her go to Hogwarts anyway.
No, since the dogs were said to be biters, they won't "put the dogs in the shelter/adopt them out" - they would murder them without hesitation. THIS is exactly how dog breed bigotry is espoused and continued. Marge? Bad, go after her definitely. The dogs? INNOCENT FUCKING VICTIMS, YOU JACKASS. It's not their fault that some of them are badly trained - that's on us humans. But when you promote what is basically dog racism, you become part of the problem that results in legal discrimination and dogs being murdered. I hope this makes you happy.
I would never try to write Albus. If I did, every sentence would be filled with condescending, overly-twinkly Greater Good bullshit b/c that's all I think he is.
J flood chapter 26 . 4/6
you just had to use that saying of Dumbledore's you got spunk kid!
1,663 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »