Reviews for A Brand New Start
Anne chapter 26 . 5/14
This is an excellent story and it is my 2nd time of reading it - thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Majerus chapter 26 . 5/6
I've said it before, but I'm always happy to say it again: The best ending to a story is one that leaves me smiling and content. Well done, you've done both!
Thanks so much for sharing your time and your talent, I'm happily looking forward to your se.. pre.. ? Next story! :D
Majerus chapter 25 . 5/6
Once again your details are wonderful. The only flaw I see is that you forgot the Prophecy - or more specifically, the Prophecy Orb... which would be dark... showing that it had been fulfilled. That should be a final nail in Dumbasadoor's unrelenting focus, all facts aside, on Tom's eventual rising to terrorize the world.
Majerus chapter 24 . 5/5
Part of the beauty of a mystery is that the solution should be obvious with the right information, but, without that information, it is (mostly) unsolvable. I thought you did a very good job and enjoyed the 'hunt' quite a bit.
Majerus chapter 23 . 5/5
*frowns* Well, I am hoping you're going to do the reveal soon. It occurred to me that it could be Pandora, as she might be a seer and her hubby is into the Hallows... but that's hardly right under his nose.
Majerus chapter 22 . 5/5
Heh, you've got me jumpy now. A silver ring with a Snake!? It's Grace!... uhm, no, that makes zero sense. Greengrass... nope. Annnnnd I got nuthin!
Majerus chapter 21 . 5/5
I am taking notes here, you are doing a fantastic job of raising the tension... and my blood pressure :D
Majerus chapter 20 . 5/5
"
Hydrus made it a point not to be seen with Harry or the Grangers in the magical world, especially since he was still getting that watched feeling.
...Ack!

Hmmm, I know that there's a sequel, but it didn't look like a sequel to this so much as a redux... differently. Hmmm... lol
Majerus chapter 19 . 5/5
Nicely done!
Majerus chapter 18 . 5/5
I agree with Sirius, it is about time... but I can definitely see Harry's POV :(
I am looking forward to how you portray young Hermione!
Majerus chapter 17 . 5/5
I cannot help but hold my breath a little as the chapters roll by. You gave us the heebie-jeebies early in the story and then... years of nothing! What are you up to!?
Majerus chapter 16 . 5/5
Very enjoyable little slice-of-life scenes.

"
They all had a good, relaxing evening and soon went to bed with the knowledge that all was going well.
"
Ack! lol, I cringed when I read that last line and couldn't help but hear the bells tolling change... Doom! Doom I say!
Majerus chapter 15 . 5/5
Huh... It's odd to think of skeezer as the 'main villain', especially as I'd kinda expected it to be dumbles. Shows what you get for assumptions (including the one that skeezer is, in fact, the baddie!)
Majerus chapter 14 . 5/5
Heh, your A/N takes the wind out of my sails; I was convinced that dumbles laying his hand on Hydrus' shoulder was to lay a tracking charm on him...
Majerus chapter 13 . 5/5
Fun, but I'm waiting for Hydrus' stalker to come forward - or kill him outright.
1,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »