Reviews for A Brand New Start
A Frozen Shadow chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Maybe Harry should kidnap Teddy and take him along and raise as a brother to younger Harry, anyway was another great chapter and can't wait for chapter 3
ladysavay chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
A very interesting and fairly informative chapter, but I have to say I felt it wildly out of character for Harry to be so blase as to not even inquire of Death who it was that just who killed him. Was it Ron? I can only hope. This guy really needs a pensieve.
I know that now that Harry knows he won't die it lost SOME of it's importance, but still, finding out who you needed to be on watch against, in case this same person wanted to do him in again, in front of witnesses this time, which would ruin his chance to accomplish his goals, should be essential to his future plans.
Seeing him willing to both put in the time to study, and take stock of all the mistakes he's made, not just what Death pointed out to him, but his tendency to push unpleasant things out of his mind and not think about them, gives me hope your Harry won't be one of those who jump back in time without a clue. I hate those stories where he comes back with only the 'I have to fix things so people I love don't die and the bad guys get taken down' all the while with no actual plan to accomplish a thing. I realize he was a Griffindor but he also had, according to the hat, all the qualities needed to go into any of the houses, and that means he has intellect, cunning, and a good work ethic. Hope you have him use them all, both before he leaves, and once he gets there.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Very nice, sad to see Harry in this state, but he should be able to change the future by what he is doing.
QueenThyia chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This is brilliant! I've really wanted to read a story where Harry raises himself, but like you said most of them are abandoned. You've set this up well though and I can't wait to read more :)
Gwen Polk chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
This is very good. More please.
Skendo chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Enjoying this so far :D Thanks for sharing.
williamsim chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Excellent story thank you will be watching for future chapters
davycrockett100 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
awesome
ArtisticPotterprincess chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Love this wait to read more.i hope if this is a pairings based fix that Harry ends up with if not I hope he gets his family back and gets a bit of story,update soon
Onlyabrit chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Great start! looking forward to see were you are going to go with this. Keep up the great work!
InAnnaCat chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Yay! Great start! I always wondered why Harry did not get back at the wizarding world in canon after all the shit they put him through. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Post soon.
Kitty279 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Interesting beginning, and rather typical for both the magical world and the goblins. I really hope Harry can get back at them - and good! - before leaving for the past. These idiots deserve it. And hopefully, in the past he will make sure that won't happen again.
Flutterbytink chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Oooo please write what Harry does to get back at everybody.
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
The goblins are evil little buggers and deserve what they get. As well as the rest of the gits in Britain. Just make sure you get the Dursleys as well. They were the worst sorts of people.
A Frozen Shadow chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This seems like it'll be a great story, can't wait to see how the next chapter will be ;p
1,938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 Next »