Reviews for A Brand New Start
Onlyabrit chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Great start! looking forward to see were you are going to go with this. Keep up the great work!
InAnnaCat chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Yay! Great start! I always wondered why Harry did not get back at the wizarding world in canon after all the shit they put him through. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Post soon.
Kitty279 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Interesting beginning, and rather typical for both the magical world and the goblins. I really hope Harry can get back at them - and good! - before leaving for the past. These idiots deserve it. And hopefully, in the past he will make sure that won't happen again.
Flutterbytink chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Oooo please write what Harry does to get back at everybody.
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
The goblins are evil little buggers and deserve what they get. As well as the rest of the gits in Britain. Just make sure you get the Dursleys as well. They were the worst sorts of people.
A Frozen Shadow chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This seems like it'll be a great story, can't wait to see how the next chapter will be ;p
a1993 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Cool a time travel fic :D

I do have a small question though, why the little hate on Andromeda? (I have seen a couple of other fics from others do the same) She always seems irrational a little
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
1) A well thought out story. 2) Why does the Magic World blame him to getting rid off Voldemort?
David305 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015