Reviews for A Brand New Start
torchy22 chapter 19 . 6/27/2023
This is the best intro to magic between Hermione and Harry that I have ever readBravo!
PaleFeed chapter 8 . 6/20/2023
Why would harry be afraid to fight Hagrid of all people?
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 6/15/2023
I paged through the comments on this chapter and got an idea from the Dark Lady speculation. First of all, consider who is calling this potential person a Dark Lady: RITA SKEETER. Is Rita such a paragon of ethics and truthfulness that she would know a Dark Lady if she saw one? I mean, would her definition of Dark agree with ours? How do we know she isn’t like Dumbledore, who is pretty quick to label anyone Dark who can do things he cannot?

Far-fetched question: Could Hermione — the one from Harry’s timeline — be Rita’s Dark Lady? She has been off Harry’s radar for a few years, and she could well be doing things that would bring Rita down. Would you consider that Dark? I wouldn’t; but maybe Rita would! Just a stray bunny to chase …

I don’t know much about this one, but … what about Nagini the Maledictus? I haven’t read any of the NEW Rowling stories, so I’m not sure of Nagini’s place in the timeline. I’m just tossing out the possibility, because I’m sure anyone who can shoot her down with evidence will do so.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 6/13/2023
Since I’m not a Ron fan, I kind of feel like Harry has dropped a big burden. Ron wants things back the way they were, and he wants Harry the way he used to be. I guess he doesn’t care that the way things used to be were not so great for Harry. He also doesn’t see why Harry doesn’t want to be confronted on a daily basis with the negative rumors, articles, and hatred.

Ron is also incredibly selfish and unfeeling about Hermione’s parents. After all, “they’re only Muggles,” so why does she care? That seems to be his attitude about Muggles in general, and it definitely appears to be the prevailing attitude in the Wizarding World.

I’m also not as big a Hermione fan as I once was — or as Harry continues to be. I find her far too nosy and self-important. Also, she is a little high maintenance when it comes to being kept informed IMMEDIATELY about changes in Harry’s life. The thing is, he needs to take time to think about whether he actually wants to (or even can) include her in every aspect of things. If he brings her into everything, she is going to be bossing him around forever, and she is not the Master of the Hallows … he is! I think Luna would be a better choice of confidante in this area. JMHO.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 26 . 6/1/2023
Loved this story! I'm gearing up to read the sequel!
NastySquire chapter 2 . 5/31/2023
The story is good
BlaiseGellert chapter 14 . 5/15/2023
This is wonderful, and I'm quite picky about time travel fics in HP to put it mildly. Cursed Play hurt my soul and all. LOL. The one time travel fic I ever wrote had a twist and ended up not being time travel so yeah... But this is so amazing, I especially love Merlin getting love, not enough is said of him by far. Our giant novel Bad Romance features him, but not in the usual way, it's him reincarnated now. Sorry I can ramble about Merlin. LOL Just loved this.
ruth hammond chapter 26 . 5/6/2023
I can't imagine what it would be like to live for ever! I sometimes have trouble dealing with life the way it is. This has been very interesting story and I look forward to the next one, it wonder what a sequence for Harry would look like... I still have more of your stories left to read, so thank you for your work and I keep checking your site for new stories until I don't have time to ready any more.
ruth hammond chapter 9 . 5/3/2023
I am taking a chance with this review...I have already read this story but did not keep a record of which chapters that I reviewed...dumb or what! Do you have children? I have never seen a child who just went through what Harry did and could calm down as he did in this chapter...
On to the next chapter...
ZealJD chapter 26 . 5/2/2023
This! Is! Amazeballs!
Gear master chapter 26 . 4/28/2023
I’m fucking crying man this is the best shit ever
MoinLeute chapter 24 . 4/20/2023
delusional women.
MoinLeute chapter 8 . 4/20/2023
Fucking moron hiding in the closet, he could walk around with the cloak an no one would notice
MoinLeute chapter 2 . 4/20/2023
he names himself water... talk about shit name sense.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 25 . 3/12/2023
Harry dating a muggle is such forced plot.
1,938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »