Reviews for A Brand New Start
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 3/11/2023
you know, ive never seen one where harry fights a custody battle for teddy
keht.jelicho chapter 24 . 3/10/2023
I honestly was thinking it could be Winky for a while, upset at losing Jr. and somehow finding out about Hydrus being involved. Wasn't sure about how the AK would be explained, but figured most if not all the rest could be done with house elf magic.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/2/2023
good story
SeverusAmour chapter 26 . 2/21/2023
The end made me tear up a bit. I guessed Pandora right before she appeared. I can't wait to read the sequel!
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 26 . 2/20/2023
Thank you for another wonderful story. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Incantations7 chapter 26 . 2/14/2023
Well damn… I put off reading this one because I didn’t like the idea of paradox after paradox, but finally caved… I wish that id read it sooner now…
Incantations7 chapter 19 . 2/14/2023
You’re not the only one who facepalmed when that was explained. I definitely did so, but I still have it in my head that those are valid names for her parents.
Inmsodiac chapter 21 . 2/13/2023
I'm reading this story and I love it.
It's rare that I have ideas towards mysteries in stories, but now I do have an idea and am really looking forward to seeing if I'm right.

Someone who he completely forgot, but who he affected greatly is the person (apparently female) who was immortal before him in that world. In the chapter he came back, you said, that someone was affected badly and I guess that someone is now our dark nutter
Guest chapter 22 . 1/25/2023
'Shame that Harry/Hydrus hasn't come-up with a way to give Squibs their magic via Gene Therapy?
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2023
How did Snape know where the Potters were?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2023
Harry/Hydrus should have held them captive, under the effects of 'Living Death', in a truck, like Mad-Eye was in the 4th Book!
Jabdragon chapter 1 . 1/13/2023
HeyRae chapter 18 . 1/8/2023
Jeez! Again with the Ron bashing, and the kid is still a toddler! Where is all this high level emotion coming from? The kid is too young for all this bashing at this point.
toggers chapter 8 . 1/1/2023
Harry visited his house. There's a small sign by the house with lots of graffiti showing gratitude to the Potters sacrafice
lonewolf420 chapter 4 . 12/31/2022
I agree with George that at least Hermione should have gone back with him. He could have gotten a vile of blood from his fad and adopted her into the weasley clan before they left. Lefts see what happened instead.
1,938 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »