Reviews for Ship of Lost Souls
specky chapter 4 . 4/15
I love this so far
NaluhasNashi chapter 19 . 3/18
ERMEHHGERSHHH. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS STORY FOR 3 YEARS! (Back when the app used to delete all your stories when the app updated so I lost this wonderful master piece) This story was absolutely amazing and mysterious as well. For some weird reason I thought it was like 100k words but like that doesn't matter now. I finally found this book and I'm in love all over again.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2017
Wow! I just read this story in one go and have to say it was amazing! Loved it. I hope you write more such stories. Your writing is wonderful. I really enjoyed the bond between team Natsu. Hope to read more of your work. Keep up the good work.
TheWritingFrog chapter 19 . 5/18/2017
I thought this was a fantastic storygreat job!
T-tawny chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
That was great! *claps*
kklolo2.oct chapter 19 . 8/20/2016
THAT WAS GREAT! I just binged read it for the last couple hours and this is one of the most intresting fics I've come across. Thanks for making it!
EtherealTulip chapter 19 . 7/12/2016
Holy crap! I really loved this story xD

But I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep for a while... Dark figures in hallways creep me out...
Lucy was very brave because if someone was screaming in my face, I would probably scream, squat down, cover my ears, close my eyes and cry a little.
I get so scared ;-;
cutielove077 chapter 19 . 7/8/2016
Just finished this! And this is really awesome! Though I've been here in FanFic for a couple of years, this is my first time reading a horror-themed story. Ya! Super thumbs up! I wonder if you'll have a second book of this, another ghost hunting adventure... with Juvia and Jellal, so that we would have three couples! Yaaa! I love the romance between Natsu and Lucy here! Looking forward for your upcoming works, keep it up!
silver light of dawn chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
I should NOT have started reading this at 1am and in the dark. O.O If you are going for spooky, you are succeeding magnificently.
FuckingAwesome123 chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
ooooohhh spooky, LOVE IT!
19abc count chapter 19 . 3/7/2016
That was the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read. Thank you writing this! Thank you.
SunBinamra chapter 19 . 2/20/2016
This was awesome! It had me on the edge of my (figurative) seat the whole time. It had just the right amount of creepy to give me chills and keep the suspense going, but not a gore/slasher/disgustingly violent story.

And of course, the NaLu. Gotta love the NaLu.

Great work!
Rhianna Park chapter 19 . 2/7/2016
I know I'm kinda late, but I loved this story! Team Natsu fics are my favorite things ever, and this one was nothing short of brilliant! I wouldn't mind seeing more Team Natsu adventures from you! Maybe they can become a ghost squad or something, hehe! Anyways, great writing! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
This was amazing! ! can you please make an epilogue!?
UnlimitedMagic chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
Can you please make an epilogue? !?Please!

As a Christmas gift.?:)

I don't want it to end:/