Reviews for if the shoe fits
RetiredTurtleRider chapter 13 . 11/15
love it
Angie2002-01 chapter 13 . 11/9
This is really good I’m looking forward to the next chapter! Whenever that may be! Also Sakura is a taijutsu specialist so her fighting style mostly relies on taijutsu and her insane strength if u didn’t know. You can see that in her and Sasoris fight and she’s reallyyyyy good at dodging which was also clearly shown in canon. That’s y I was kinda confused when Sakura was worried that the Jounin was a taijutsu specialist if Sakura is too. Sakuras style is close ranged but that might’ve change now since she’s been training but she will also be really good at that. I’ve also haven’t see her use her super strength as much and when she does it’s now where near as powerful as it is in canon. She can kill a person with one punch if she really wanted to and I was hoping to see more of that bcuz if she used that strength more of them her fight would be finished faster. Like that one fight with Fuen who she killed with one doesn’t Sakura have the byakugou? She’s never used it before and I’m she’s never needed to use it but if u didn’t know if she had that activated all her injuries will automatically repair on its own like how the Kyuubis chakra heals Naruto. Just like how Tsunade still lived after she literally got cut in half in the 4th great ninja war thanks to her seal. So if she activated that seal all her injuries and even ear will heal automatically not even leaving a scar. She can be near death and still survive. But yeah I love this story!
dragongirl92 chapter 13 . 10/20
can't wait to read more. I hope you can update soon.
XWingedWolfX chapter 13 . 10/14
:( I hope your computer gets fixed or you get a new one! That really sucks, thanks for writing this chapter regardless! can't wait for the next ;)
XWingedWolfX chapter 12 . 10/14
I LOVE THIS hehehehehe
XWingedWolfX chapter 10 . 10/14
I think i figured it out sorta, it goes captured children thread, waitress, sakura, sand... or something. Also I love your work soooooo much I hope you update soon! :)
00Chup chapter 13 . 9/19
what happens next ... it's so good
ducat of the valley chapter 13 . 9/13
wonderfull chapter, i hope your story will continue.
i really enjoy reading about sakura as a basass.
thanks for a lovely work, looking forward for more.
ducat
CottonKey chapter 13 . 8/25
What an amazing story! I have grown to love Sakura-centric fics...it's always a delight coming across hidden gems like your fic! Keep up the amazing work!
This is one of the best sakura time travel fics that I have ever read! I love your writing style and your take on sakura being thrown into the past. Though more encounters with konoha ninja like minato would have been nice. This is a well made fic I hope you keep up the good work!
PinKrystal chapter 13 . 8/11
Oh well this is amazing, all of it except the mimi's part. Im bored... please no more mimi's scene. When sakura's gonna meet Yahiko?
SiREnOfLoVEaAnDdEaTh chapter 1 . 8/8
Ahhh this is so good I love how you’ve portrayed Sakura and everyone’s reactions to her lol I hope you continue this
Thankyou for this it made me laugh xx
omgpinkfrog chapter 13 . 8/6
i love how sakura's character is written here. it would have been so easy to overpower her. so easy! especially with her age use as an excuse but with limitations and improvements perfectly balanced, you wrote her just right! i hope to read more of this sakura and this fic because it certainly has Samurai of Hyuga (an interactive story game) vibes.
blue1302 chapter 13 . 7/25
I love the story! Please continue writing and I'm looking forward to read more from you!
swu chapter 13 . 7/25
i've cycled back to saku fics againnn, and i am still in love!

i absolutely love this series!

although i left a bookmark somewhere in the middle, i absolutely read your fic from the beginning everytime.

there's just so much magic in this, because of both the sort of snippet-like looks into the timeline, but also because the ocs are just memorable in their own way, and get their own sort of arcs, or bigger tapestry. can i also say that you hit that balance of humour and plot and realism that i adore.

i love this. so much.