Reviews for if the shoe fits
geekyrudh chapter 18 . 11/24
Read it all in one go. I loved it! Please continue writing this!
InfinityRabbit chapter 18 . 11/9
I’m half expecting people to call sakura a fallen Kami, it happened in Ame with Konan and Pein so it can happen to Sakura in Suna.
Waiting for an update.
Please update.
swu chapter 18 . 10/12
i think one of the things that draw me to itsf, is the fact that a lot of the change occurs outside the regular characters. small actions have long reaching effects, and it shows well.

i'm glad this fic is still being updated, it's somewhat calming to be reading this aha. the kakashi pov au was really fun as well, and really goes for those "small actions, big consequences" and i love how a lot of it really has to do with public opinion and economy. well i sometimes really hope to see the fruition of these plot threads, i know patience will pay off aha
SnowyWee chapter 18 . 10/2
Lol people chasing her for ugly ass ducks. Wow Suna sound desperate but then again who wants to travel during war time. Sakura is on her way of world peace as she builds her religion of ugly ass ducks. Thanks for the update.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 15 . 9/14
Just hope it’s her own skill with a Byakugo and not some random power dumped on her
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 11 . 9/14
I like how you have Sakura come to realize that yes, she is in fact still getting stronger.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 9/14
Huh. I would have thought she’d have at least 50/50 odds against Kakuzu at the level she’d reached, even if her talents lay in saving lives more than taking them.

But the writing and pacing is excellent.
SebatadeS chapter 18 . 9/5
There are so many plotlines. I love this
lifeisbooks342 chapter 12 . 8/29
Well, Sakura is most definitely not helping herself by doing this I mean she is such a bleeding heart it's
lifeisbooks342 chapter 11 . 8/29
Oh shit Sakura is in for it now, I mean her repuatation preceeds her. She should have expected something like this to happen. Also, does this Sakura has absorbed some of the Juubi's chakra so now she is like invincible?
lifeisbooks342 chapter 10 . 8/29
Sakura, you stalker but I guess she did pick up some stuff from Kakashi. That was a twist though, I
lifeisbooks342 chapter 9 . 8/29
I feel as though the this chaoter has shown that Sakura is going to have huge significance in the long Suunagakure is going to go crazy looking for her
lifeisbooks342 chapter 9 . 8/29
Sakura is so oblivious to her true impact on others, I love accidental cult leader!Sakura because it is hilarious but it feels sad. Also, poor Jun and the others they must be so confused.
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »