Reviews for Time out of Place
Light Fire egg chomper chapter 23 . 10/29/2021
Fun fact: I was born just 13 days after this was published!

I loved this so much! It was worth the reading to get to the ending!
Light Fire egg chomper chapter 17 . 10/29/2021
"he knew it was only a mask, a protection" We'll of course Harry after all, covid isn't gone! - October 29th 2021

But I honestly really love this story and can't get enough!
SamPJO chapter 24 . 8/10/2021
WOW ..SOME PARTS OF THE STORY I WAS FRUSTRATED BECAUSE OF HOW SLOWLY HARRY WAS FIGURING THINGS OUT SOME PARTS I WAS CRYING BECAUSE OF SWEETNESS SOME PARTS I WAS SOBBING BECAUSE MY HEART COULD NOT TAKE THE FEELING OF HURT AND PAIN WHEN DRACO WAS !DYING! THEN UTTER HAPPINESS- THEN OH GODS THE AFTER STORY - SOOOOOOO AMAZING A LITERAL ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS - I KNOW I AM LATE LIKE BY 19 YEARS BUT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMAZING 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...infinity% RECCOMEND READING

-SamPJO
Milan Xojin chapter 24 . 12/4/2020
Also, just to add one more thing, this book made me have a few moments where I couldn't stop smiling. I truley really loved it.
Milan Xojin chapter 23 . 12/4/2020
I read this like it was a good book I couldn't get away from. I think I read it in the span of 3 days? I really enjoyed the whole thing, and I see that I am around 18 years late for this reivew, but I still wanted to write it. Thank you SO MUCH, I kind of want this to be added onto the seriese offically. And if you see this, I have a question. How does it feel to be impacting people's lives with this story, so many years after you wrote it? I was born in 2006, so I didn't exist when you wrote this. Kinda weird to think about. Anywho, Thank you again!
-Sara
Meredith chapter 23 . 10/27/2020
I really loved the fic, thanks so much for sharing it!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2020
Fj
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2020
Xy
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2020
Dh
Bele chapter 23 . 5/20/2020
Just beautiful, incredibly beautiful. wonderful sentimental, a story of love. Amazing, worth every love. thank you very much for sharing this awesome story with us!
I know okay chapter 23 . 4/10/2020
Aww, how I wish it wasn't over.
I know okay chapter 22 . 4/10/2020
I'm sorry this had to happen, but ecstatic that Voldemort is dead.
I know okay chapter 21 . 4/10/2020
I don't know how you could work if you also felt the pain, especially on a battlefield.
I know okay chapter 20 . 4/10/2020
I hope they can save people in time, or better yet, end him and the Death Eaters.
I know okay chapter 19 . 4/10/2020
I'm wondering if they would like to go back to their time when all these horrible things hadn't happened yet.
1,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »