Reviews for Time out of Place
IchigoPudding chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Did Harry use the potion on Draco then? :)

Heh, Snape's the greatest potions master in the world.

Poor Dray.

Death eaters gots him.

And yay for guns?

IchigoPudding chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
LOL I love those hangover pills XD

Aww, they were fighting.

IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Hehe, such a cute dinner.

Remus/Sirius! :D

Aww, they're so cute together!

Ghosts say 'ouch!'

IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I think that in the end of this story they should be together and Harry should get the tattoo XD

Aww, they had a vision thingy...

Draco was kidnapped... D:

And Lucius is dead :D

IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hehe, Harry's all confusled...

Yay for Draco :D

What does the tattoo say?

They've both travelled!

LOL Ron and Mione married

Rori Potter chapter 23 . 8/10/2009
That was amazing.
applesandcaptainswan chapter 23 . 8/7/2009
Another wonderfully amazing story, that was so beautiful!

I really have nothing else to say, everyhing was great D

I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for posting it!
anon and anon chapter 23 . 7/27/2009
ACK! It was lovely, this story - though I have to admit I was really, really hoping for a short epilogue - aka seven years later, when they awake!

The relationship is amazing, and the build up to the end is beautiful... well done!
Akira Setsuka chapter 23 . 7/27/2009
Love your story! Definately one of my favourites!
GoddessofMadness chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
I love the name Draco picked. Jade. My middle name. Personally, I think it's one of the best names in the whole universe! Really good story, I couldn't stop laughing.
Andr G chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
I have to say that this has to be my favourite fanfic ever. Ever. I've read it about four times now and each time I still enjoy it even though it's not compliant with the last three books.

Amazing story. I truly, truly love it.

I'd really love to know if Draco survives, though. I'll assume he does - I'm happier that way.

Again, a brilliant job!
Insanity Is Sweet chapter 24 . 5/14/2009
Wow...this is an awsome, plot-filled story! I love the way everyone is IC, yet still perfectly placed in this story. Wonderful story :)

Anna
luna.is.my.homebirl NLI chapter 24 . 5/4/2009
this was amazing.

i simply couldn't stop reading it. i knew he was going to use that potion and was dying inside when he took so long to remember about it!
Choice chapter 23 . 4/28/2009
I loved it! (:
VictorianLegend07 chapter 23 . 4/7/2009
O_o After saving the WHOLE stroy in word first (that's what I usually do) I finally finished your story and I must say...O_O

WOW! You've probably heard this already and heard that you've already heard this already :p but this is one of the best Harry Potter, or simply fanfiction I've ever read O_O And mind you I've READ a LOT!

The story had a nice flow, nice plot, nice character development and over all...BEAUTIFUL!

I loved the way that you conveyed this story and you had me glued on the monitor screen

You write lovely Write more!

With a wish for your happiness,

Deception Point