Reviews for Time out of Place
bloodedlife94 chapter 23 . 9/11/2015
I do believe I ended up crying. This was a beautiful story
Ria chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
i freaking love this story. It's just so beautiful and unique. It's kind of hard to think that you wrote this when I was three and didn't even know what Potter books were. Oh my. I just really love anything about this story. It's refreshing to read fanfiction before the hocruxes and the next generation. I just urgh. When fanfiction ruined my life at the same time making it better.
Sepulvedlore chapter 24 . 5/29/2015
Oh no no nonononononono! CONTINUEEEEEEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE QAQ ITS BEATIFUL I LOVE ITTTTTTTT
Tilde chapter 23 . 5/16/2015
Omg omg omg i looved it
username4myprofile chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I have to say after reading this story I just fell in love with drarry that much more. You have done and amazing job with this and it has to be one of the best fanfictions I have read. Please don't let some other reviewers get you down with your stories because there will always be someone who will appreciate what you have written. :)
Penpal18873 chapter 23 . 12/25/2014
I have lost count of how many times I have reread this story,it is simply brilliant.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
I don't know how long ago, this wha written but it is amazing! I absolutely loved it. One of the best ever. Thank you.
Doubled-Helix chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
Utterly entrancing. There are so many possibilities now. Did Ron and the others survive? These seven years... To be honest, I wouldn't mind the least reading every single detail.

That last sentence though. We have come full circle. *claps*

Beautiful. Thank you so much.
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 4 . 8/18/2014
Is Draco a 5 years old or what?
Nisca31tm-emerald chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
Love it!
I need several days to finish read the story...
And finally! XD
:D
Tiod chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
Hello !

Your fiction ‘Time out of plce’ is so wonderful ! Incredible story , yes . It must be the most beautiful story I have ever read ! Can I have the honour translate this into Chinese ? I want to share this great story with my friends . I will credit you fully and send you the link of the translation .
Thank you so much !

Sincerely,
Tiod
love and temptations chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
OMG!
Dimplz chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
This story was fantastic. I loved the premise. Your characterizations all around were great. The plot was highly engaging and the relationship growth between Draco/Harry was superb.

My only complaint was that I wish the story was 150k words longer! :)

Nice job and thanks for writing this.
soly chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Omg I realllllyyyyy loved it it was solo adorable I love you
Iwa Shinju chapter 24 . 3/31/2014
I've enjoyed the story. Thank you.
1,222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »