Reviews for Time out of Place
Cendith chapter 24 . 11/14/2013
Love loved loved. Great original idea for the plot, I also really enjoyed the little fact that they were both healers in the future. I started to read a little reluctantly but ended up wanting more and more. Thanks!
PS: cute photo
anon1 chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
what was the point of getting them together to have the same bad stuff happen to them again in 7 years? if anything i'd think getting them together faster would help to change the future. i mean if every 7 years the same thing happens what does it matter that they "love" each other faster if it doesn't change anything?
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 23 . 10/31/2013
Yeah , you make me cry n laugh at the same time . Great.
It's really intresting theme , about healer . Well i love it . poor Ron .
No have a sequel ?
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
When Draco healthy again ?
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
I guess Harry is suprise . . .
*gigle*
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Why they don't telepatic while Draco have bloody vision ?
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Where is they ?
Are they back to past ? I mean their memories . .
Serena Spellmon chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
too much "The Boy Who Lived"s, "The raven-haired boy"s, and "The Blond"s. Not enough of "Harry" and "Draco". Call them by their names.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 24 . 8/20/2013
Entrancing. Congratulations on pulling a reader onto a time travel, war battle and love elevating story. This is quite the tale, Harry together with Draco and lucky number seven years in a future they should have! Ah, the journey from nemesis to tolerable being to friend to cherished person to lover! Severus! Yay, you have written an interesting rope of words that makes readers avidly turn page by page. An understandable usage of coupling! Draco's illness was quite a throw off. At first it seemed like a male pregnancy situation, regarding the fact that there's no warning concerning that... Then it's plainly symptoms of death. A thrilling trepidation.
sarsha001 chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
I know that this story has been finished for a long time and some authors don't like it when people keep reviewing but, WOW! everything about this story was (in my mind) perfect. I have fallen in LUV with it and I will b looking at all ur stories. Thank YOU!
Crazy-Hime chapter 23 . 7/23/2013

Interesting...
kasia110 chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful.. Just..
Incredible.
Funny, great plot, drama, and the progression is just great. Best fic I've read in awhile!
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »