Reviews for Time out of Place

Guest chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
Nilyenea chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
kasia110 chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful.. Just..
Funny, great plot, drama, and the progression is just great. Best fic I've read in awhile!
Shade Dreams chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
Thank you ! Thank You!

Your history is SO Beautifull !
Carling chapter 23 . 3/15/2013
Another beautiful Draco/Harry story. I just discovered your work yesterday, The Depths of Winter being the first story of yours I read. Your depiction of the war with Voldemort is very gripping and dramatic and scary and more realistic in many ways than the original series could be, given that it was written for a younger audience. Your Voldemort and Death Eaters are truly evil and frightening and match real world evil. I loved the powerful role you gave to Muggles in the fight. It's so much better than depicting Muggles as helpless victims fit only for humiliation and slaughter. You do a great job weaving the Muggles and Wizards together.

The romantic parts of the story were simply beautiful.
PurpleWings71 chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
OMG lovely story so very lovely!
magickerbie chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
What a wonderful story. Captivating and engaging, with just the right amount of humor. You are and amazing writer and I full heatedly think you need to take up a career in writing. This is by far one of the best Fanfictions I have yet to read, and the only one I have actually shed a few tears on.
I congratulate your elaborate story line and creative twists that make your writing so unique. The depths of winter is my favorite Fanfictions ever, and this one rivals on third best ;)
Thank you for writing, continue the great work!
liondragon521 chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
I totally love your whole story! I loved Chapter 22, it would have been a perfect ending to leave all the readers to think about all the possibilities of different endings. I like the ending on Chapter 23 but I felt it was too fast to the end. However you did amazing on the whole story!
Crimson's Raining chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
Second time I've read this story and I STILL end up crying by the last's phenomenal. Still love it and wouldn't mind knowing some of the middle chapters of that 7 year gap. Love it
Have a lovely day
KathrenCullen18 chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
an amazing story!
ThatPerson chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
You. Yes. You. I love you for writing this.
darkendLuminescence chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Thatssss a very nice time travel accident you have there...
otpsarehardwork chapter 23 . 10/24/2012
That was beautiful. - Draco
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Odd. I hope you go into detail with what happened to them. And they're slightly OOC, but that's manageable.
1,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »