Reviews for Time out of Place
PurpleWings71 chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
OMG lovely story so very lovely!
magickerbie chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
What a wonderful story. Captivating and engaging, with just the right amount of humor. You are and amazing writer and I full heatedly think you need to take up a career in writing. This is by far one of the best Fanfictions I have yet to read, and the only one I have actually shed a few tears on.
I congratulate your elaborate story line and creative twists that make your writing so unique. The depths of winter is my favorite Fanfictions ever, and this one rivals on third best ;)
Thank you for writing, continue the great work!
liondragon521 chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
I totally love your whole story! I loved Chapter 22, it would have been a perfect ending to leave all the readers to think about all the possibilities of different endings. I like the ending on Chapter 23 but I felt it was too fast to the end. However you did amazing on the whole story!
Crimson's Raining chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
Second time I've read this story and I STILL end up crying by the last chapters...it's phenomenal. Still love it and wouldn't mind knowing some of the middle chapters of that 7 year gap. Love it
Have a lovely day
Crimson
KathrenCullen18 chapter 23 . 1/7/2013
an amazing story!
ThatPerson chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
You. Yes. You. I love you for writing this.
darkendLuminescence chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Thatssss a very nice time travel accident you have there...
otpsarehardwork chapter 23 . 10/24/2012
That was beautiful. - Draco
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Odd. I hope you go into detail with what happened to them. And they're slightly OOC, but that's manageable.
SonOfSnape chapter 24 . 10/2/2012
A most beautiful tale.
EmLights chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
what an amazing story! I loved it!
Caprican chapter 24 . 8/29/2012
Fantastic tale overall! I was very please with how you ha the relatioship progress. Too often people press Harry and Draco into lovey dovey situations with an unnatural swiftness. You, however, managed to write them in a way that felt natural and fluid.

That being said, I do have a few small criticisms that I am not sure will be relevent to you anymore. I see that a lot of time has passed since you wrote this and I haven't read any of your newer fictions, so you may have already grown out if these habits. First off, though you have brilliant ideas and your characterization is awesome, you tend to get into the habit of telling the reader what is happening as opposed to showing them what is happening. For example: saying, "The night was foggy." as opposed to saying, "Harry could barely see through the dense opressive fog of the night." One tells you the night is foggy, while the other shows you how the foggy night affects the character. Not a big change in structure, but it makes the story a bit more personal and interesting to read.
Also, I agree with some of you reviewers that your extensive use it the term "The Boy Who Lived" is a bit overdone. I know that a lot of teachers tote the evils of pronouns, but if used correctly they breakup the choppiness of using a name over and over again.
Last criticism has to do with the use of guns. Now I am a Yankee, so I could be totally off base here, but aren't guns illegal in the UK? I know it was essential to parts of the story, but just wondering...

Again, this a fabulous story and I read most of it in one sitting. I would definitely love to see more HP fan fiction from you in the future if you can ever tear yourself away from NCIS and House! Keep writing, because you definately have the talent!
Weirdbunni chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
I swear to god this has to be THE most beautiful story I have Ever read :'D It made me cry. The way you describe the love and passion between the two is amazing. Truly Very Beautiful :'D
Penguin chapter 22 . 8/7/2012
I have to admit I was slightly put off when you kept refering to Harry as 'The Boy Who Lived' in random sentences when it would've been fine to just use 'Harry' or even 'He', but I'm really glad I continued reading this, particularly with this chapter. I loved the battle scene, and once I'd gotten past the Voldemort-using-Muggle-weapons aversion I found it really engrossing. Well done.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
Oh. My. God. You have no idea how much I cried throughout this story. Probably more than I would have, due to me PMS-ing. ;lskghLKH. This was like the best story EVER! I actually thought he was gonna die D: This story is really going to stick with me forever. And when Draco was like "I fell in love with you", I was just like, Draco, nooooo, my heart was aching for him . Like I'm not even kidding, this story was amazing. Keep on writing, because you have amzing talent! :) x
1,202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »