Reviews for Time out of Place
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Where is they ?
Are they back to past ? I mean their memories . .
Serena Spellmon chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
too much "The Boy Who Lived"s, "The raven-haired boy"s, and "The Blond"s. Not enough of "Harry" and "Draco". Call them by their names.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 24 . 8/20/2013
Entrancing. Congratulations on pulling a reader onto a time travel, war battle and love elevating story. This is quite the tale, Harry together with Draco and lucky number seven years in a future they should have! Ah, the journey from nemesis to tolerable being to friend to cherished person to lover! Severus! Yay, you have written an interesting rope of words that makes readers avidly turn page by page. An understandable usage of coupling! Draco's illness was quite a throw off. At first it seemed like a male pregnancy situation, regarding the fact that there's no warning concerning that... Then it's plainly symptoms of death. A thrilling trepidation.
sarsha001 chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
I know that this story has been finished for a long time and some authors don't like it when people keep reviewing but, WOW! everything about this story was (in my mind) perfect. I have fallen in LUV with it and I will b looking at all ur stories. Thank YOU!
Crazy-Hime chapter 23 . 7/23/2013

Interesting...
kasia110 chapter 24 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful.. Just..
Incredible.
Funny, great plot, drama, and the progression is just great. Best fic I've read in awhile!
Shade Dreams chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
Thank you ! Thank You!

Your history is SO Beautifull !
Carling chapter 23 . 3/15/2013
Another beautiful Draco/Harry story. I just discovered your work yesterday, The Depths of Winter being the first story of yours I read. Your depiction of the war with Voldemort is very gripping and dramatic and scary and more realistic in many ways than the original series could be, given that it was written for a younger audience. Your Voldemort and Death Eaters are truly evil and frightening and match real world evil. I loved the powerful role you gave to Muggles in the fight. It's so much better than depicting Muggles as helpless victims fit only for humiliation and slaughter. You do a great job weaving the Muggles and Wizards together.

The romantic parts of the story were simply beautiful.
PurpleWings71 chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
OMG lovely story so very lovely!
magickerbie chapter 23 . 1/25/2013
What a wonderful story. Captivating and engaging, with just the right amount of humor. You are and amazing writer and I full heatedly think you need to take up a career in writing. This is by far one of the best Fanfictions I have yet to read, and the only one I have actually shed a few tears on.
I congratulate your elaborate story line and creative twists that make your writing so unique. The depths of winter is my favorite Fanfictions ever, and this one rivals on third best ;)
Thank you for writing, continue the great work!
liondragon521 chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
I totally love your whole story! I loved Chapter 22, it would have been a perfect ending to leave all the readers to think about all the possibilities of different endings. I like the ending on Chapter 23 but I felt it was too fast to the end. However you did amazing on the whole story!
Crimson's Raining chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
Second time I've read this story and I STILL end up crying by the last chapters...it's phenomenal. Still love it and wouldn't mind knowing some of the middle chapters of that 7 year gap. Love it
Have a lovely day