Reviews for Time out of Place
SonOfSnape chapter 24 . 10/2/2012
A most beautiful tale.
EmLights chapter 23 . 9/15/2012
what an amazing story! I loved it!
Caprican chapter 24 . 8/29/2012
Fantastic tale overall! I was very please with how you ha the relatioship progress. Too often people press Harry and Draco into lovey dovey situations with an unnatural swiftness. You, however, managed to write them in a way that felt natural and fluid.

That being said, I do have a few small criticisms that I am not sure will be relevent to you anymore. I see that a lot of time has passed since you wrote this and I haven't read any of your newer fictions, so you may have already grown out if these habits. First off, though you have brilliant ideas and your characterization is awesome, you tend to get into the habit of telling the reader what is happening as opposed to showing them what is happening. For example: saying, "The night was foggy." as opposed to saying, "Harry could barely see through the dense opressive fog of the night." One tells you the night is foggy, while the other shows you how the foggy night affects the character. Not a big change in structure, but it makes the story a bit more personal and interesting to read.
Also, I agree with some of you reviewers that your extensive use it the term "The Boy Who Lived" is a bit overdone. I know that a lot of teachers tote the evils of pronouns, but if used correctly they breakup the choppiness of using a name over and over again.
Last criticism has to do with the use of guns. Now I am a Yankee, so I could be totally off base here, but aren't guns illegal in the UK? I know it was essential to parts of the story, but just wondering...

Again, this a fabulous story and I read most of it in one sitting. I would definitely love to see more HP fan fiction from you in the future if you can ever tear yourself away from NCIS and House! Keep writing, because you definately have the talent!
Weirdbunni chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
I swear to god this has to be THE most beautiful story I have Ever read :'D It made me cry. The way you describe the love and passion between the two is amazing. Truly Very Beautiful :'D
Penguin chapter 22 . 8/7/2012
I have to admit I was slightly put off when you kept refering to Harry as 'The Boy Who Lived' in random sentences when it would've been fine to just use 'Harry' or even 'He', but I'm really glad I continued reading this, particularly with this chapter. I loved the battle scene, and once I'd gotten past the Voldemort-using-Muggle-weapons aversion I found it really engrossing. Well done.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
Oh. My. God. You have no idea how much I cried throughout this story. Probably more than I would have, due to me PMS-ing. ;lskghLKH. This was like the best story EVER! I actually thought he was gonna die D: This story is really going to stick with me forever. And when Draco was like "I fell in love with you", I was just like, Draco, nooooo, my heart was aching for him . Like I'm not even kidding, this story was amazing. Keep on writing, because you have amzing talent! :) x
Rana chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
This my second reading of this tale, after an interval of many months, and it is every bit as epic second time round. Thanks awfully for writing it!
Stormshadowfire chapter 24 . 7/12/2012
loved the story
Marguerite chapter 23 . 6/24/2012
(Sorry I made a mistake.)

I said, I hope you understand me, even if my English isn't good.

So. I love this story, and your writting - I think that the French traduction is very good.

Some of good ideas and ways to say its.

... I have lot of difficulty to explain (?) me. But the most important is : thank you. :)

Only one think : the chapter's titles say all. If the reader want some suspense, he have to don't read your titles. (For example chapter 22 ) But, perhaps it's your aim ?

(If you want to answer me, you can write a review/"commentaire" on my private blog : sombremarguerite . canalblog . com)(Isn't an obligation, of course.)

Sincerely, thank you very much !

Bye !

(Perhaps I'll come back and read your stories in English... Perhaps )
Marguerite chapter 23 . 6/24/2012

I just finished reading your story. In French, because English is very very hard for my. (One day I'll try to know better English... I hope you understand wh
wynnebat chapter 23 . 6/15/2012
This was amazing. Thank you for writing it!
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Absolutely beautiful, that last moment was very sad, it all end well though, I enjoy how everything fall into place it was wonder full and all. Is there a sequel? to see how Harry and Draco re-discover themselves once more, would be great.

But right now, thank you for writing this story :)
Brit chapter 23 . 6/1/2012
This story was wonderful. You can tell how thoroughly you planned it out, all the way down to the symbolic names of the characters & potions. I loved the story!
NBB chapter 24 . 5/20/2012
OMG OMG OMG! Please please please tell me that you have a sequel planned for this! Does Draco survive? What happens in those seven years they missed? Do they get their own kids? I'm begging you... Please... If u haven't planned/written a sequel - pls do! I looooove it! Definitely a fav!

Nicely written!

kolachess chapter 23 . 4/19/2012
Oh my goodness...this was such a beautiful story. It's definitely such an interesting fic that different! Gaaah oh my it's beautiful and omg HarryxDraco agaaaah!
1,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »