Reviews for Time out of Place
Mystik-chan chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
ME LIIIIKKKKEEESSSSS! lol Draco blushed! *squeals* Errr...yeah. Heh, sorry, but that was rather cute.

Update soon!
adam chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
erf. I realy like this, because it dosen't start out having them like each other. I don't minde that it hasn't got mutch H/Dness yet, because you take the time to explain what's happening and form their relationship. I'll look for this on Schnoogle, and probly leave you a review there too.

Janey chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
This is really lovely! I really like how you've changed the setting, because you also managed to keep it to Potter verse. Please continue with it because I genuinely want to know what happens next!

loads of luv

Katherine4 chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
*squeals* ohmigod! this is such an unbelievably awesome fic! *beams* romance, tension, a plot! what more can a girl ask for? great, great job:)
Pam Briggs chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
Boy, this story is getting interesting. I love the way you have portrayed the characters. Keep up the great work!
zeynel chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
Hie! i just wanted to say that i love your fic, and I can't wait to read the next part!

Harry and Dake are so cute... *giggles* And Ron and Hermione, too, and Drunken-Disi!
mandrake-o chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
Mmm... yum! Anywayz, not quite the right sort of comment but it was either that or delicious and that sounded rather hungry. Geez, I must be confusing you. But it's a good story, honestly. Fairly different in that you've brought the real Draco with Harry. I like it... a lot. ) Post more soon, Miss!
Fate's Child chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
Wow. I really really like this fic so far. I can't wait for the next chapter!
David chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
I love this story. I really don't think I can wait for a little Harry/Draco! But keep going...this story is awesome and cute!

Good luck and keep going!
Rosadina chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
I really like ure story, update quickly! I also have a story at . ?storyid1155564, ure a great author and I was wondering if u could read it and tell me if u liked it and if I should continue. Update quickly!
Mouse Misfit chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
Hurry! Actually take your time, just not too much. this was good. I wish they were a bit longer though.
lovestruckbyanelf chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
liked it liked it liked it! :-D write more soon! :)
Diamond Angel chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
Cool! Your idea is incredibly unique and interesting! And yay, Sirius and Remmy are together! _ Anyway, though, I don't think that it would be a bad idea to tell Ron and Hermione and Dumbledore and all those people that Harry and Draco weren't really their future selves. They would probably help them, actually. Anyway, update soon!

*Diamond Angel*

PS Adding this to my faves list! _~
SoulSister chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
wow, this is extremely confusing but really interesting. get the next part up soon .
Caelestis chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
Ooooooooo I really like the way that this is going! Draco and Harry are just too cute together! Hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
1,208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »