Reviews for Time out of Place
atzlanit chapter 4 . 1/16/2003
This is such a cute fic:) I really love it.
sparkysparky chapter 4 . 1/16/2003
i love it i love it i love it! i can't wait for next Thursday! this is a great fic! :)
ICE chapter 4 . 1/16/2003
Mean Draco! Mean mean mean! Great chapter! More!~
sparkysparky chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
great concept. i can't wait to read the next chapters, but i am at work, so i have to go now and finish this later. but this is really good, i am interested to know what is going to happen!

~JEssica
Icy Flame chapter 4 . 1/16/2003
Awwww how sad, a lover's spat. hehe Love your story. It is very entertaining. I hope you update soon! This is freaking awesome! I can't wait to find out what happens next. The idea is very intersting and rather oringal. I have yet to read anything quite like it. You have a wonderful writing style. I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. I wonder what's wrong with Draco? My guess about the story is that they have annisea grr how do ya spell that? anyways that they can't remember what happened cos something really bad occured and their minds kinda block it off. But that's just my guess! I really love your story pwetty pwease update it soon! I can't wait to see how the others react! :-D Later yo, Icy
Sailor Grape chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
This is a very different fic from anything I've ever read... and that's a good thing! I love original plots. I like how they're getting little bits of info just here and there... If they learned everything all at once, that would take away the fun! And I love the way they interact with one another... I just want to know how they ended up in the future! Grr, but I have the sneaking suspicion that it will be a looooong while before we're let in on that secret... So you'd better post more soon, because I want to know!
Black Laramie chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
aww! i like it, update soon! if ya can, couldja e-mail me when you get a chappie up? please-ness! i love muchas!
Alethea Kage chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
this is nice. i'm looking forward to reading the rest.
coconut-ice22 chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
LOl that is to weird! I used to know a pair of twins called Jade and Amber, they were really nice. Cool story! Please keep writting!
Invader Nence chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
Ooh! So good! Keep it up! *Yang*
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
so cute! : write more!
Mystik-chan chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
ME LIIIIKKKKEEESSSSS! lol Draco blushed! *squeals* Errr...yeah. Heh, sorry, but that was rather cute.

Update soon!
adam chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
erf. I realy like this, because it dosen't start out having them like each other. I don't minde that it hasn't got mutch H/Dness yet, because you take the time to explain what's happening and form their relationship. I'll look for this on Schnoogle, and probly leave you a review there too.

Adam
Janey chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
This is really lovely! I really like how you've changed the setting, because you also managed to keep it to Potter verse. Please continue with it because I genuinely want to know what happens next!

loads of luv

xxJaneyxx
Katherine4 chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
*squeals* ohmigod! this is such an unbelievably awesome fic! *beams* romance, tension, a plot! what more can a girl ask for? great, great job:)
1,219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »