Reviews for Time out of Place
Sailor Grape chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
This is a very different fic from anything I've ever read... and that's a good thing! I love original plots. I like how they're getting little bits of info just here and there... If they learned everything all at once, that would take away the fun! And I love the way they interact with one another... I just want to know how they ended up in the future! Grr, but I have the sneaking suspicion that it will be a looooong while before we're let in on that secret... So you'd better post more soon, because I want to know!
Black Laramie chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
aww! i like it, update soon! if ya can, couldja e-mail me when you get a chappie up? please-ness! i love muchas!
Alethea Kage chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
this is nice. i'm looking forward to reading the rest.
coconut-ice22 chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
LOl that is to weird! I used to know a pair of twins called Jade and Amber, they were really nice. Cool story! Please keep writting!
Invader Nence chapter 3 . 1/11/2003
Ooh! So good! Keep it up! *Yang*
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
so cute! : write more!
Mystik-chan chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
ME LIIIIKKKKEEESSSSS! lol Draco blushed! *squeals* Errr...yeah. Heh, sorry, but that was rather cute.

Update soon!
adam chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
erf. I realy like this, because it dosen't start out having them like each other. I don't minde that it hasn't got mutch H/Dness yet, because you take the time to explain what's happening and form their relationship. I'll look for this on Schnoogle, and probly leave you a review there too.

Adam
Janey chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
This is really lovely! I really like how you've changed the setting, because you also managed to keep it to Potter verse. Please continue with it because I genuinely want to know what happens next!

loads of luv

xxJaneyxx
Katherine4 chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
*squeals* ohmigod! this is such an unbelievably awesome fic! *beams* romance, tension, a plot! what more can a girl ask for? great, great job:)
Pam Briggs chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
Boy, this story is getting interesting. I love the way you have portrayed the characters. Keep up the great work!
zeynel chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
Hie! i just wanted to say that i love your fic, and I can't wait to read the next part!

Harry and Dake are so cute... *giggles* And Ron and Hermione, too, and Drunken-Disi!
mandrake-o chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
Mmm... yum! Anywayz, not quite the right sort of comment but it was either that or delicious and that sounded rather hungry. Geez, I must be confusing you. But it's a good story, honestly. Fairly different in that you've brought the real Draco with Harry. I like it... a lot. ) Post more soon, Miss!
Fate's Child chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
Wow. I really really like this fic so far. I can't wait for the next chapter!
David chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
I love this story. I really don't think I can wait for a little Harry/Draco! But keep going...this story is awesome and cute!

Good luck and keep going!
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »