Reviews for Time out of Place
reila chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
Yay!

So cute... this is a really great story. I still want to find out how they time traveled... and how they got together... but you've really thought this out well and it shows; it's well-written and you've still got the characters down pat. Can't wait for more!
reila chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
This is getting better and better, can't wait to find out what happened to them.. obviously they aren't going to come out and profess their undying love for one another- but I like stories where it takes a while. It really does make more sense that way.

Anyway. I love this so far- you just put up the next chapter today so.. I'm gonna go read it.
ICE chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
Oh, Sirius and Remus! That's cute! So it's not REALLY going to be forever until Harry and Draco get together is it? Please NO! yay, anyways. Great chapter, great story, more soon!
Jollinar chapter 3 . 1/9/2003
I Loooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee it please soon the next chapter.

by Jolli
silverhair chapter 2 . 1/9/2003
I really enjoy this story please continuwe you writing cos it is very good
magicgerbil chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
Ahhh! I am sooo loving this! What a great concept and twist on AU's. And of course the pairing is just perfect. I will be checking back on this one often, I can't wait to see what happens! *does happy dance*

~gerbil
Hakujou-Muse chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
*twitches several times, then yells* That was awsome! *has a giggle fit* I wish they'd just get over themselves and hook up for real. Hmmmm...wondering still if it is AU or in the future...*whispers* I'm leaning towards future

Draco:Ha!

Harry:Damn!

Anywho, this story is writen very well and I love your descriptions dearly. Can't wait for the next update!
glassvase chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
i liked this very very much,

and I hope that you continue

very very soon.

Thank you for such an awesome story.

it's very interesting
ICE chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
That was so cute! I loved the whole Harry cuddling with Draco thing! You have to get them together soon! I can't wait until they admit they like each other! what's up with Hermione though? Isn't she happy with Ron? HURRY HURRY HURRY! I can't wait for next Thursday when you'll update! Don't forget to!

*~Ice~*
Caelestis chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
Nice! I love the way this is turning out and I can't wait until you continue it! _ Way to go!
Mystik-chan chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
Malfoy...err... Draco... SMILED? And at Harry no less! Gee, things sure are starting to get interesting. Continue!
Anar chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
Please...write more!
Sky Chief chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
Really enjoying this! You're showing a commitment to the story that most Time Travel ffic authors don't have. I also appreciate that you've clearly thought ahead - foreshadowing is something that's sorely lacking in most ffics and it's a great pleasure to see it here. Looking forward to the next update!
Mahosama chapter 2 . 1/2/2003
That was great! I want more right now! Well actually i would rush you cause then the chap would not be as great as these two. If you do the mail list for updates please put me on, if not ill try and check up on this story every now and then. great writing skills btw

Mahosama
Almost Love chapter 2 . 1/2/2003
Wow! Amazing! I love the idea, its great how the reader learns what is happening along with the characters. I cant wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
1,204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »