Reviews for Making A Move
Mist17 chapter 28 . 11/4
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
skyeza chapter 28 . 9/27
This has been a great read. I've really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to you completing it, I'd love to see what happens next. So please continue on with this and finish it. Can't wait for Harry to meet Fury
Vampyre Moon chapter 28 . 9/10
this is sweet. i love how accepting tony is, and i think your bruce is very in character
InnocenceOnlyInDeath chapter 28 . 9/3
this story is ADORABLE! please continue it, I'm BEGGING! mm
louise2676375 chapter 28 . 6/22
While I'm sad this was never finished, I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. Such a good story!
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 28 . 5/16
duhoooo nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
badluck-ngprod chapter 28 . 3/28
Very good story. I am glad I found it.
dead feather chapter 27 . 12/13/2018
While this is still interesting Isay the passion and flow is off. It was easy to read and feel this for the first twenty chapters but now this is struggling. Your update spee was special and its most likely that part was written more cohesively
Millie072 chapter 28 . 12/11/2018
Hopefully one day you'll return to this and complete it. The moments between Bruce & Teddy will be marvelous to read. Your characters are likable, interacting believably. If completion takes a few years, so be it. Thanks
Millie072 chapter 4 . 12/11/2018
Ever started to read something, and end up thinking I've read this before. That's what happened, but this book is so good I plan on reading through again.
Millie072 chapter 3 . 12/11/2018
Amazed Harry lasted 5 years. Everybody needs alone time, the wizarding world doesn't seem to realize that. Very good start
EmmaRandomAs chapter 28 . 10/22/2018
Love this story do muchcan't wait to read more!
laaluna chapter 28 . 8/26/2018
I just finished reading your amazing story. What I really like is your way of developing the characters and the good storyline that gives a lot of ideas for future happenings.
Just don't let a few people take away your creativity and fun.
Rasi10 chapter 28 . 8/8/2018
Co email on man! Update Pleaseeeeeeee!
zuphie chapter 28 . 7/15/2018
I love the way you're going about this story! Don't let the negative comments get you down! There's a few things that need work, but honestly, most writers have people who help them edit and fine tune things. Considering this is fanfiction and free to read and that you have university you're trying to get through, I wouldn't worry too much about that. University is super stressful and takes up way more time than people give it credit for so just take your time with your writing. I think that's also when I had some of my most difficult emotional struggles simply because the stress is really hard on your mental well-being. So you just take time for you, focus on what you need to do, and if you have time to share more with us, then fantastic. And if not, then we'll all wait until life eases up on you a bit.

Now as far as the story. I'm such a sucker for crossovers. I will sit and read one after another after another. So I'm a bit biased towards your story from the get go. I love what you're doing with George and Bruce and honestly, I'm just waiting for those two to become best friends. You've painted them at similar walks in life, but because of their different ways of approaching their difficulties, I feel like they would be really good for each other. I love the idea that magical education in America is so different than in Europe.
This whole thing that Harry is dealing with concerning Death is really interesting to me. Death really just does not care if he shows up at the most inconvenient times, does he? I kind of like the idea that the deaths that took place in the Avengers would cause Death issues as far as to how to sort their souls.

Like I said, there are a few things to work on as well, but I'm going to leave this as a purely positive review. I feel like enough people are pointing out the negatives and sometimes we need to be reminded of all the positives instead. Besides, it's Harry Potter and the Avengers. It's supposed to be fun, not work!

I hope you're doing well and I'll be keeping an eye out on the chance that you might have inspiration to continue and a willingness to share. :)