Reviews for Making A Move
inuyasha16451 chapter 28 . 3/21
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Please please come back and update this soon
moonprincess97524 chapter 28 . 12/5/2021
wonderful. I love this story so far and when you have the time and the muse for this story I look forward to more.
moonprincess97524 chapter 27 . 12/4/2021
Wonderful chapter.
moonprincess97524 chapter 23 . 12/4/2021
I am really loving Teddy and Tony's interactions, so sweet.
Zara1017 chapter 28 . 10/16/2021
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON PRETTY PLEASE I will have this story bookmarked.
Shadowhuntinggallaghergirl chapter 28 . 10/9/2021
I just found this story and it is amazing! I would love to see it continued!
MishlerMcCann2 chapter 28 . 9/30/2021
I’ve read your story so far and have to tell you what a wonderful job you have done with the characterization of all of the characters. HP/Avengers crossovers are one of my favorite types of stories, but it is difficult to find ones that are well-written and manage to stay true to both storylines. You have managed to merge the two worlds seamlessly and kept the characters true to themselves. I most assuredly hope that you are able to come back to this story someday and find your inspiration again. It would be a shame to never finish a story that is so unique to the genre and so well done. I’m adding this story to my favorites and follows in the sincere hope that I see it pop up as updated someday. Great job and good luck.
aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 8/14/2021
It was very sad but so beautiful. The bond between Teddy and Harry was reinforced a lot today.

I'm not a big fan of the endearing word 'cub'. Quite a few fics picturing Harry and Teddy do it. For those where Teddy is a werewolf (and thankfully the minority), it's understandable, but for the others, it doesn't make much sense. If it was Remus, being a werewolf himself, it would have been understandable too, but otherwise I don't like it.
jessicariddle87 chapter 25 . 6/30/2021
Big Hero 6 one of my absolute favorite movies EVER! Good choice!
AAu.27 chapter 25 . 6/13/2021
People cry from watching Big Hero 6?
Donut chapter 8 . 5/18/2021
That went from 0 to 100 way to fast-
sami1010220 chapter 28 . 4/13/2021
This story is so cute! I hope you're able to finish it one day, great job!
tangielove chapter 28 . 3/21/2021
This is a beautiful written story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 8 . 3/14/2021
Potter patter my heart on a platter
SunPho3n1x chapter 28 . 2/19/2021
Such an awesome story! I love the teddy scenes where you can see the avengers so out of their element. Thank you for writing this.