Reviews for Dreamer
Z-Zen1 chapter 32 . 4/12
Holy shit, this is amazing. This is what a good SI fic looks like. I wonder if this could have been wrapped up here?

Love what you've done.
ChocoGummies chapter 32 . 2/7
YOU'VE RETURNED TRIUMPHANTLY! On a whim I check back to my favorite fics and lo and behold you have updated! I’m so glad, this is one of my favorite stories and I can’t wait to see the next part!
ubemochi49 chapter 32 . 2/4
Why is my previous comment missing some words...
ubemochi49 chapter 1 . 2/4
was so good! Haven't been this hooked in a fanfic in a character is really interesting!
Love her dynamic with nico especially.

Also I feel like Jade isn't really spending that much time with anyone in the camp to develop romantic feelings(well maybe again she made him insane so...i think that ship pretty much sunk by now lol)
Sieniki chapter 1 . 2/1
333 I am frothing at the mouth for what comes next 333
EmeraldOutcast chapter 32 . 1/24
Dude I just binge read rhe whole thing...woooo. Anyway I'm really curious as to if jade will some how reform or somthing after she seals the hole is Tartarus. who knows.

anyway love this and keep up you great writing! (I find it hard to say encouragement without sounding like I'm pushing for the next chapter)
I feared that you had abandoned this work. I’m looking forward to more chapters.
Just an Anime Fan chapter 32 . 1/18
Happy new year and good job! Your fanfic is incredible, one of the few fanfics that I took time to read and reread everything. I hope you take breaks, because burnout is a real problem, specially when you’re a great writer
SilverKnight037 chapter 32 . 1/18
Heyyy, I hope your 2024 is going well. I hope you are doing well! Thanks for the update️️
Whatkooloser chapter 32 . 1/18
AHHH SO GOOOD! :)
dancingchikken chapter 32 . 1/17
holy shit! Ahhhh. omg. I’ve been PRAYING for this update. Can i tell you i’ve re-read this whole fic 3 times to re-soak up the story everytime you’ve updated in the last few years. I really appreciate you staying with this, and keeping the voices so consistent even between so much time! It’s feeling so serious and such high stakes. Loved opening with Chiron’s POV. I feel like he articulated a wider sense of scale existentialism that sticks with me when i think about Jade and the world of PJO. Poor Percy and Anabeth, dealing with very complicated emotions. Nico coming into his own 3 i’m excited to see what they’ll do, love that they’re so committed to doing right regardless of what seems predetermined. Feel like I got more intense into this fic as Jade got more entangled into the world: in the beginning, i felt like a passive reader enjoying this different angle to view the PJO world in. But then shit gets so real and my heart hurt at the implications of Jade’s life and her decisions to take part and acknowledge her ties to this world. Gah. thanks for the update. Hope things are good and well in your life, writer. Will patiently wait for the next chance to read more.
Hurricane.'97 chapter 32 . 1/16
I'VE BEEN WAITING AN UPDATE SINCE THE RELEASE OF PJO SERIES LMAO

anyways what do you think of it?

jade is such a complex character I love her. she thinks of herself as "shoulve never existed" so thinks it's ok to die as a sacrifice which is :(((
Midge Evans chapter 32 . 1/15
today i learned the reason why i haven't been getting any emails/notifications from ffnet. YOU HAVE TO OPT IN TO RECEIVE EMAIL NOW. IT IS AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMED THAT READERS DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT FIC UPDATES. I. AM. SO. ANGRY.

anyways, haven't read the chapter yet. i don't know how many updates i've missed. but know that i still love this story. do you perhaps have an ao3? they don't pull bull**** like this over there.
RedLeaderTano chapter 32 . 1/13
I freaking inhaled this story like a dessert buffet. It is fantastic and I will wait years for it. Thank you.
ChaosSapphire chapter 32 . 1/13
Awesome chapter! I can feel the tension building for the last arc. Also, holy it’s almost been seven years since this started, great job on still writing quality. I’m impressed!
1,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »