Reviews for True Power
You know,sometimes I do think that the reason why Percy can't control his power very well is because the power within him is just too powerful.I mean seriously,he has done many extremely powerful things in the books but sometimes those power only appeared once and were never used again...
It's true though,I mean,Percy once controled the water inside Jason's body to prevent him from drowning,remember?He definitely can control the water inside human beings,even not in a power just kept growing in every single book,he's definitely the strongest without
any single question.
Sorry for the bad language I am going to use if you don't want to hear it don't read why I n earth did he not blood bend them or control there body's through out this fight I am questioning percy to begin with this whole fight he could have simply done that to the monsters and the giants I'm wondering how the f*** he f***** up so bad I'm getting really wondering how he chose not to do that that entire fight he could have saved Nico kill the monsters and be done with this whole entire fight but he didn't he's basic common sense and now he has to kill somebody I am done PLS doy get mad for my swearing
Writer2006 chapter 17 . 2/17
Great story, Rest In Peace Hazel...
SoftballSuperhero chapter 5 . 12/2/2020
THE NECKLACE being what he was choked with? Symbolizing him suffocating under the responsibility and loyalty and ultimately fear of the camp? BRUHHHHH
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
I’ve never been a fan of fan fiction and always stayed away from it, fear of it tainting the original story, my friend told me to read this, I was bloody spellbound! How the hell did you manage to get into the characters minds so well!? Are you secretly Rick Riordan?! This is better than most books written nowadays! How absolutely beautiful for someone so incredibly passionate about these characters and this world to create something so beautifull. Thank you for this story. Your way with words are splendid.
Kitty in the box chapter 17 . 11/19/2020
Awesome
gpbumann chapter 6 . 7/9/2020
I like the idea... but like just use Riptide to cut your own eyes dawg. They can’t do shit about that
Guest chapter 17 . 5/18/2020
Oh Styx you had me balling. Thank the gods for this work of art that belongs in Elysium, Valhalla, or wherever the heck is better if there is a place better. I know this might sound like a big pile of schist, but Hades knows I need a sequel.
dragonslayer111 chapter 17 . 3/31/2020
love the story sad about Hazel I was thinking that when Percy had that headache from the position that the Vinny monster did something to it to cause extra pain. I would like to know what Percy did with the gods and their reactions
Ajean16 chapter 17 . 3/30/2020
I love this story. If you write a sequal, I'll be sure to check it out.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/29/2020
Oh and don’t think I didn’t notice the how to train your Dragon references I don’t know if you did them purposely but that is definitely from how to train your Dragon. -they’ve killed thousands of us but we’ve killed millions of ’s totally from the first movie one Stoic and hiccup were fighting after Toothless saved Hiccup from the monstrous nightmare. (And let’s not forget when you used hiccups famous quote) -Thank you for summing that up. I don’t know if you did this purposely but I think it’s awesome! Just now That us how to train your Dragon fans are so thankful️.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 3/8/2020
I’ve read a lot of Percy Jackson fan fiction, and I mean a LOT, but that was by FAR the best I’ve ever read. Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 2/2/2020
Why didn’t they help tho
AEceros chapter 17 . 12/10/2019
Good story. Not what I expected with a title like True Power, but it takes a clear direction that could’ve feasibly happened in the books and explores it in depth.