Reviews for True Power
AEceros chapter 17 . 12/10/2019
Good story. Not what I expected with a title like True Power, but it takes a clear direction that could’ve feasibly happened in the books and explores it in depth.
Scarlett chapter 17 . 11/29/2019
THIS WAS SO GOOD. SO WELL WRITTEN AND IN CHATACTER WOW
Scarlett chapter 16 . 11/29/2019
Annabeth, Nico, and myself have been to Tartarus. When you're down there… you're willing to do anything to get out. And then, you're willing to do anything to never go back." I AM READING THIS INSTEAD OF SLEEPIJG BEFORE FINALS. NO REGREYS
Scarlett chapter 4 . 11/28/2019
CONGRATULATIONS KATARA YOU'RE A BLOODBENDER SJDBSJEJDJDHD
Scarlett chapter 2 . 11/28/2019
THIS IS THE GOOD SHIT. THE AMAZING CONTENT. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. WOW. WOWWWW. AMAZING MY HEART IS POUNDING
PJO Fan Power chapter 17 . 10/5/2019
That was some quality storytelling, although it’s hard to believe that the demigods didn’t just slaughter the monsters once Vinny died.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2019
super
R chapter 4 . 6/26/2019
You are telling me that a GIANT Cannnibal snuck up on the most powerful and experienced demigod of the age? He KNEW they were coming.

And took him out with one hit...
Awal chapter 17 . 5/16/2019
This is actually one of the most well written fanfictions I have ever read in my life. I'm re-reading all of the books right now. Switching between this and those, I honestly cannot see a difference in the voice I'm so impressed. Your writing is impeccable, the characters are so well woven in and so well planned out that I actually relate to them and enjoy every moment with them. I cried when Hazel died so that was kind of mean but overall the story is fantastic and I really enjoyed it. Kudos to you! XD
StarStepper chapter 17 . 4/6/2019
1) This was an amazing story, great job!
2) I CAN'T FRICKIN BELIEVE YOU KILLED HAZEL FIGHT ME DUDE I LOVE HER
Superskywalker chapter 17 . 2/25/2019
Wow, that was...wow
Anonymous2006 chapter 17 . 1/26/2019
What you did here is amazing. Truly. It was so deep. Meaningful. The way all the characters personality fit perfectly. You didn't even miss Percy's sarcasm. The ideas too. Wow. Nothing else that I can say. That was awesome.
chriskidd2001 chapter 16 . 12/29/2018
I cried when hazel died but liked it when you had it become apart of Percy's oath on the synx.
FanGirlToTheMax204 chapter 17 . 11/22/2018
This was an incredible fic and I absolutely loved reading it! I remeber reading this maybe about a year ago and I never got to the end (because I don't remember the last 3 or 4 chapters) just because I got too busy or there wasn't one yet, I don't remember. I just remember reading it and loving it. When I picked it up again I started reading it and think "I really love this story! It seems all too familiar tho... did I read it already? Oh well! It's so good I'll reread it!" Like I said I loved reading this and it's an extraordinary fanfic! I really hated reading "THE END" but the best things in life always come to end, and you gave this story one hell of an ending! Please never stop writing, you truley have a way with words, it's a gift!
Asilrettor chapter 17 . 11/5/2018
You have me in tears right now, that was such a great story, and I know I should be studying for exams but this was a great fic. Thanks soo much for writing it ️