Reviews for Unfurling Bud
xVentressx chapter 14 . 2/21
I personally am still reading. XD
DarkDust27 chapter 14 . 2/19
Friendship feel moments are the best! I'm glad she's having them (well Naruto) slowly rely on her, at least where emotions are concerned.
Em chapter 2 . 2/19
Forgot to add:
Those that did die (the barely handful that did) had to die for character development.
Em chapter 2 . 2/19
Their lives do not revolve around loss only 4 people die and their side characters everyone else we see for an episode and or a no name. Those who died where hardly innocent they were killers they knew what become a ninja ment that one day they might not come home. Which is pretty shocking when you think of it given how dangerous it is to be a ninja more should of died if we're being realistic. The thing I hate most that the majority of authors do when writing an insert the oc always wants to change the future but they forget the hardship that Naruto/(Sasuke) go through is what makes him him and that goes for all the characters even though non of them go through that much or none at all hardship.
lizyeh2000 chapter 14 . 2/19
Thanks for updating! Awww cute bonding moment
Pleasereadmything chapter 14 . 2/19
Yup
ColorfulChanges chapter 13 . 2/6
U updated on my birthday~ wonderful work as always 3
Sorry naginata, not a nagita.
JimmyHall24 chapter 13 . 2/6
-turns into Super Saiyan Blue- ... Yep. -puts hands together- FINAL FLASH!
I think a nagita or a staff would probably fit sakuras new style.
fernandfeather chapter 13 . 2/6
Looking forward to see how she improved her skills
fernandfeather chapter 2 . 2/6
If she's going to the academy why does she have a forehead protector?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
Really enjoying this story. So good, can't wait to see how Sakura improves.
JimmyHall24 chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
I'd love to find a self insert fanfic of a Male Haku. It is so bad I have to refer to Haku as a male! Cause it seems every fanfic under the sun has him as a female when Haku survives. I've yet to see a good fanfic where Haku survives and is male.
JimmyHall24 chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
I hate the term Mary Sue. If a girl character is strong and pretty she is automatically a Mary Sue?

Funny. Write a male character and female character the same way. Same powers. Same back story. I bet you.. the chick will be called a Mary Sue. It's fucking stupid. Instead of taking the time and giving a explanation to why you dislike the character you just say "MARY SUE!" Which is lazy as fuck.