Reviews for This Was Falling
the lycans chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Brilliantly written. Katie is what I know tonks must be like with remus. "Lily figured that out, though. And she handed Harry to James, stood up, and slapped me across the face." Love this line so much I added the story to my fav list.
kav chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
wow. omg, you shld write a novel, i sure would buy it! that was my first ever fanfic and it was so damn good!
Ahtnamas chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
Absolutely beautiful. And excuse the late review.
LupinLover99 chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
i love this story. i really do. :) good job. :)
the Unrequited Lover chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I really liked this story. it was so moving. i cried about thirty some times while reading it- I'm not joking.

Maybe it's just a bit too dramatic, but when you think about it seriously, it's not a problem.
Twisted Colours chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Dear Thing1,

Your story ‘This Was Falling’ has been nominated in the Best Romance Category at the Twisted Colours Awards. Please reply to this email to confirm that you have recieved it and that you are fine with being nominated. It is encouraged that you link back to the site, but it is not compulsory.

You can find the Twisted Colours Awards at: twistedcolours

Thankyou, congratulations and good luck.

-Isabella
Janet Lily chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This is really marvellous! I really like it.
superfunkybeatgirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
This was a great story. I've never read a fic before that pairs Remus with an outside character, and I was pleasantly surprized when I read this. Katie was a realistic, flawed (read: real) character, likeable but not at all cliché. Also, the way you wrote Remus and Sirius' characters was very good, Remus in particular - all the insight into his lycanthropy and how it has effected his life and relationships was very well written and truthful - how I would imagine him to feel. Poor guy - he's such a tragic character, isn't he? It's cool to see him end up with someone. I have to say that he and Sirius are my favourite HP characters (I still haven't forgiven JK for OOtP.)

However, unless I just wasn't paying attention, you didn't mention what was going on with Voldemort and the war at all. Was there a brief reference about the current state of affairs that I missed, or did you just decide to skip all that? Still, it was a very enjoyable story, good to see a romance like this with some actual depth. Thanks for writing it!
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Wow. I'm all for the mushy stuff, but the Sirus/Remus interaction was wonderful...too bad it will never be canon.(is that just a star trek term, or is it used in other fics too?)
LastOneDizzy chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
This story is great- you did such a good job charecterizing Lupin!

It's so sad though, the way the 5th book played out, around the time Harry and them would be getting back their O.W.L.s Sirius would already be gone :'(
mom-mi-oh chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
This is an amazingly well-written story.

You have woven a genuine personality for each person you have chosen to write about, and have taken painstaking care in making them alive and real. This is truly artful work.

Keep writing!
Elektra3 chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
Awww...

There are a lot of words I could use to describe this heartwarming and wonderfully written fic, but I think that I can sum up my opinion of it in one word.

Awww...
Snazzz chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
This has got to be the ONLY fic that ever made me SO emotional. The bond between Sirius and Remus is so strong it's scary. And I won't even bother to go into the depth of love between Remus and Katie because I'll need like 10 pages to properly describe my awe. You are one heck of a talented writer!
Stephantom chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
You've got hundreds of raving reviews already but I've just got to join in with the applause. For all of your stories. I've read them all, but I've decided that I will review just here, as this was the fic that started the alternate Harry Potter universe you've created. And I absolutely adore it. I'd even go as far as to say it's my favorite piece of fanfiction I've ever read. Remus is the best! You're a great writer!
Aille chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
that was gutwrenching, painful, and ablsolutely wonderful.