Reviews for On Flying
Cat Riddle chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
I really enjoyed it despite the attempt to discourage me at the beginning. Honestly, it makes me envy your writing when I go back and read my own.
Snazzz chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Great follow-up to "This was falling". Like always, fab characterization and beautiful story telling...:)

p.s. The breeding scene with 'Snuffles' was absolutely hillarious! hahahahaha!
Aille chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Oh well... that was wonderful. Three children? Well, they have been busy haven't they? *LOL* I look forward to reading the next bit.
deletethisreviewplease chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Oh man! Mom's gonna kill me! I've been on here for 3 hours reading this WONDERFUL story! (don't worry, facing my mother's wrath is well worth it)! This is... wow! I love it...
Once in a blue moon chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
starbuckx chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Two of my fave things in the world: Remus Lupin & romance. This whole universe you created for Remus is by far my fave pairing for him ever .. and I've read TONS of stories. Keep up the great job!
Ruby chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Finally, Remus gets the happiness he deserves! You're a very good writer, if a bit overly dramatic.
BrieflyDel chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Aha! More adventure good, even though I like a good romance at quarter past one in the morning. And the scene about breeding Sirius was PRICELESS.
Greta chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
I'm on my second read through this series, and I have to stop, right now, and say how much I love it. I would try to say something intelligent, but the sheer brilliance of this stories just leaves me speechless. Thank you for giving us something so wonderful.
Rhyianna Merquise chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Ah, another work of art. I loved it, as usual.
AriaStar chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Oh dear. Now I'm crying *again*! Happy tears (James tears, was it . . .). Quite as good as "This Was Falling". ::sigh:: You write such good stories. Believe me, you are most definately on my favorites list.
Darjani chapter 1 . 5/18/2001
Yet another specatcular fic from Thing1! I love romance fics, epecially mostly pointless well-written ones. I'm a writer of VERY pointless romance fics, though they are not half as well writen as these. Well, I'll be going now! Love you!
Anne chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Oh - how sweet. You've got to stop doing this! Reducing me to a stupidly grinning, teary idiot in front of the computer, I mean. :) This was great - and I love all the children. But if Malcom's going to be all sensible on us, then either Annie or Roarke (I'm hoping Annie, myself) has just got to be a hell-raiser! Favorite line? "Well, he was one of her best customers, once. Kept falling off brooms and out of trees and breaking various bits of himself, you know."
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
Wonderful. Wonderful. Wonderful. I can go to sleep now with happy dreams. Did I mention it was wondeful?
PEZ chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Another wonderful part of your series! I like the way we get to see the events after Voldemort's return from the adults' perspective while Harry and the gang are still in the story but more background characters. I'm off to tackle the mammoth sequel - it may take me a while, though.