Reviews for Cortex's Christmas Party
Alpha-Leopard-Seal chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
This was the first fanfic I ever read all the way back in 2002. I remember how funny it was and am glad that it is still up. Everything from the introductions to the exploding toilet puts a smile on my face. KEEP ON WRITING!

5/5!
GIGA-XISBASS chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
THAT WAS INSANELY FUNNY! YOU SHOULD MAKE SEQUEL!
HuskyWashu chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
Haha! Oh, this was great! Very funny. I liked it a lot. XD
Shadowsphinx chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
Nice. Very funny!

um.. i'm new to fanfiction and i'd like it if you guys would be nice and welcome me with open arms.

I loved you're fic!
Kuzuye chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
Indeed, toilets are very dangerous.
ultimateform14 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I love this story!
Turquoisephoenix chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
*visits the toliet landmark* I commend this landmark in the name of dangerous toliets!
Very funny twist to the average Christmas party. I loved Ripper Roo's antics. So funny. :)
Me Again youronlycorrectawnserme chapter 2 . 10/12/2003
So cool! i laughed a lot but the first 1 was better. Good Job at making Tawana look dumb. although i would did somthing reeally bad to her note: its srill one of me faves thow!

Yours intill I ... i need to think of it.

Anways ull see me again! Laughing. LOL!

(U just did o well)
youronlycorrectanswerme chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Felice Navida or howevr u spell it. Loved 1 of me faves it made me laugh a lot! LOL!

Yours till the lights flicker

A.K.A Your only correct answer me
rachel chapter 2 . 1/22/2003
yeh ur story was great but theres on lil thing... CRASH CANT TALK!i think bi now keep writing
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
I like how you shoowed Tawna away! I hate Tawna! But a lot of writers put Crash on Tawna's side. But not you! All hail Kate!
The Real Luigi chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Great continue!

8/10
Ingie chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
LOL! Katie, what a terrible party! (not your writing, the party itself :) LOL! At least it's Cortex's! Do Crash and Coco come in at all? UPDATE SOON! :D