Reviews for A Few Tables Away
cocoapurl chapter 28 . 6/9
Nice story. Thanks for writing it.
twilightnaley19 chapter 28 . 5/22
Enjoyed reading this. I am glad that Bella didn't give up on Edward, and that Alice, Edward and Emmett were able to be free of Carlisle
lal1999 chapter 28 . 4/19
Hello, I want to thank you for write such a beautiful story. I read the Spanish translation and I loved it.
¡Saludos desde México!
amsrule chapter 28 . 4/18
aww, library girl and library boy. 3
Esmee S. Cullen chapter 28 . 4/4
Cute story and I love your writing and plots styles
JorxxHen chapter 28 . 1/24
This was amazingly well written and engaging. I've never hated Carlisle so much. I love how much Edward grew as a person and the strength of their sibling bond. I also strongly believe in taking the high road and letting some people go, but I'm very satisfied that Carlisle met such and unpleasant end.
Lanna chapter 28 . 10/15/2017
Good one :)
luvyateamedward chapter 28 . 8/27/2017
Why did I wait so long to read this! This was a great story! The writing was also great of course! I always love reading your stories. I always fall in love with the characters. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us. I can't wait to read whatever you come up with next.
luvyateamedward chapter 15 . 8/27/2017
Oh my heart! I love these characters! Great writing! Going on for more!
luvyateamedward chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Loving this! I was hesitant to read it because of the hurt/comfort but I'm strapping in for the ride. I'm like everyone else wanting to give Edward a hug. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/13/2017
Hallo. Diese Geschichte war sehr gut erzählt. Danke dafür.
Haffgirl
kathrinmucki chapter 28 . 7/5/2017
Reading your story for the second time was even better than the first time...
Twi-Holic68 chapter 28 . 5/20/2017
OMG! I have enjoyed this story and journey of Edward Emmett and Alice along with Rose Jasper and Bella! i absolutely love Charlie i wish there cou ld have been more of him and Edward together! Renee and Aunt Jane! Just all of them! The only thing I can say about Carlisle was in my mind he wasn't the same face we all love, I just couldn't see him that way! This will definitely become one of my go to stories! Thank you so much!
marigold123 chapter 28 . 5/9/2017
Great story! It was wonderful to see Edward rise above his fathers words and actions...to see Esme's love prevail. Thank you for writing!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 28 . 4/23/2017