Reviews for A Few Tables Away
Lanna chapter 28 . 10/15
Good one :)
luvyateamedward chapter 28 . 8/27
Why did I wait so long to read this! This was a great story! The writing was also great of course! I always love reading your stories. I always fall in love with the characters. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us. I can't wait to read whatever you come up with next.
luvyateamedward chapter 15 . 8/27
Oh my heart! I love these characters! Great writing! Going on for more!
luvyateamedward chapter 2 . 8/24
Loving this! I was hesitant to read it because of the hurt/comfort but I'm strapping in for the ride. I'm like everyone else wanting to give Edward a hug. :)
Hallo. Diese Geschichte war sehr gut erzählt. Danke dafür.
Haffgirl
kathrinmucki chapter 28 . 7/5
Reading your story for the second time was even better than the first time...
Twi-Holic68 chapter 28 . 5/20
OMG! I have enjoyed this story and journey of Edward Emmett and Alice along with Rose Jasper and Bella! i absolutely love Charlie i wish there cou ld have been more of him and Edward together! Renee and Aunt Jane! Just all of them! The only thing I can say about Carlisle was in my mind he wasn't the same face we all love, I just couldn't see him that way! This will definitely become one of my go to stories! Thank you so much!
marigold123 chapter 28 . 5/9
Great story! It was wonderful to see Edward rise above his fathers words and actions...to see Esme's love prevail. Thank you for writing!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 28 . 4/23
loved the story!
kalibean chapter 28 . 3/22
Another great story! Loved the characterization.
cafarriel chapter 28 . 3/17
Thank you. Loved this story.
Bakergrama chapter 21 . 2/9
My God...I know I've said this before... but I love your writing...your stories are the best and I can't help but read them over and over...helps keep my sanity. Thanks again...so much!
gsaavdrau chapter 1 . 2/1
Hello, I want to thank you for write such a beautiful story. I read the Spanish translation and I loved it, greetings from Venezuela :*
saintfudge chapter 28 . 1/27
Great story .. I have had this in my alerts since August 2015 .. I don't read WIPs so it would have been filed there until complete .. My alerts list being so long I missed complete on this .. I have finally read it what a great story .. It was a nice change to have the swans as the happy supporting family .. Thanks for sharing have fun
Lanigra25 chapter 28 . 11/27/2016
This was such a wonderful story. You are ana amazing writer
5,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »