Reviews for Angel's Return
OO, My god.

I so luv this fic!

Please please update
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 1/29/2003
Wow, Connor would be around 60, wouldn't he? I hope he's had time to come to terms with what his father is.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
It's always good to see a writer remember the significance of the claddagh in stories. A lot of people forget that Angel is Irish and th symbolism of such things.
Tariq chapter 4 . 1/29/2003
Hi. Ok...WOW! PLZ CONTINUE! What happened to WESLEY & XANDER? Not to mention...SPIKE & DAWN? PLZ PLZ CONTINUE & UPDATE SOON! Plz INCLUDE WES/XANDER/SPIKE & DAWN!
Michele aka AML chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
awwww they all died. i started to cry. oh and Connor a watcher? now this is going to be good. keep up the good work. can't wait 4 more.
Reve Brulant chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
Wow! Good job! KUTGW!
Jodi chapter 4 . 1/28/2003
MORE!
Dingo4 chapter 3 . 1/22/2003
Excellent job thus far, a very promising story line.

On a side note: the ring can and does indeed mean anything from marriage to friendship. A lot is based on the interpretation, and since Joss has a tendency to begin something and never end it (goodness knows we still love him) we may never know the true intent. Or perhaps he is saving it for a finale of some sort ;). Given Angel's background, it is safe to assume that it very well could have meant marriage, and yet at the same time, it could simply be frienship.

Belaboring the point and arguing over it is actually quite trite given the fact that Joss is the only one that really knows whats going on. All I can say is that the ring has played a pretty powerful role thus far.

I ran amok: please continue with the story, I am anxiously awaiting the next part :)
Michele aka AML chapter 3 . 1/19/2003
OMG! OMG! OMG! u're not trying to say what i think ur saying? are u? OMG! NO! that's not nice to leave someone hanging like that Wahhhh! i want more i want more. i can't wait to read the next chapter so plz hurry. she can't be gone! she can't be gone!
shahid chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
hi, great chapter. although short. plz somehow make it a BA fic. the next chapter should be longer.
Tariq chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
Hi. 50 years? What happened to WES/Cordy/Gunn/Scoobies ? PLZ UPDATE SOON!
jen chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
keep writing please, i wanna see who the slayers are
Almu chapter 3 . 1/18/2003
Good work. The idea of Angel isolating himself is good, and is well written.

Please, go no.

Thanks
Reve Brulant chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
I love it and I think it's really good! I like they way you put the rings in there. KUTGW!
shahid chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
hi, nice story. plz continue. also, plz bring back Buffy and eventually make it a B/A fic. show that in angel's absence the whole darla thing happened. how about it. plz update soon.