Reviews for The Shoreline and The Sea
miryamjj chapter 1 . 5/3
A really beautiful one shot. I loved everything about it, specially how first everybody noticed that Elsa was a woman but didn't dare to touch her, later her own crew supporting her staying with the pirates and finally Anna supporting her choosing for her own happiness. I loved to read about Anna and Kristoff too.
A Frozen Fan chapter 1 . 3/23
What a beautiful story! I loved it! *o*
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
AwwI love it, thanks for the story!
Susana chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Simply amazing...I was enchanted with your twist on the helsa fic..couldn't stop reading till I was done..and I read it twice...lol..love it
Alytiger chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I like the research you had to put into this. More than I've ever done.

You really couldn't have picked a cuter way for Kristoff and Anna to meet :33

SSQUEEEEEEEEE THAT WAS SO FREAKING CUTE I MIGHT JUST DIE OF PERFECTION! I LOVE THIS FANFICTION SOOOOOOO MUUUUUCH!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This was such a well-written one-shot, I'm kind of upset I somehow missed it before seeing as I love your Helsa stories (or actually all your stories with Hans, you write him so honestly with flaws and charm)! There was so much work poured into this story and you got my heart to crack a little with all of their goodbyes healed over by the happy ending. Please know that I look forward to your next story as well as rereading the old ones!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Wow this was probably the best one-shot I've ever read
Neveria chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
It seems you did quite some research for this one! It's really cute :-)
Rylie chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Such a lovely read! All the research you put into the history of the region and people really makes the story come to life. Wasn't expecting Elsa to be such a badass, but I liked how her fighting style matched her personality. Also loved how the attraction between Hans and Elsa was subtle and implied rather than being overt and obvious. Great stuff! Can't wait to read more of your work :)
guest as before chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
some words were erased from the review :P
Anna's interference to save Hans and Elsa's love was the only thing that made it possible( she took the matter on her hands which was so 'Anna'). And Hans' ...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Excellent work! I loved this story so much. I enjoyed the piratical theme and the sort of freedom the sisters had to learn to fight and go to the sea. Hans was great as a pirate captain, quite a rogue! Their wagers and lessons were great. You have me scared at least twice, that Elsa and Hans will never be together but all ended splendidly. Anna's interference to save Hans and Elsa's love was the only thing that made it Hans' decision to stay, which was so sweet. I liked Karl's understanding. Thrilling plot, amazing helsa and well written story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I sweat that I'll end up killing you some day for taking me cry this hard. The way you write their separation as definitive and inexorable, irrémédiable, it just gets so emotional and that's way too much for me to take in. I really love your writing, be sure I'll read all your stories I haven't read yet really soon !
Love, Laura :)