Reviews for The Last Cake
Brim chapter 6 . 5/21/2020
Ahhhh! This was TOO GOOD! I loved the last chapter! I had a lot of fun while reading this!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2019
Honestly one of the best stories I’ve ever read. I keep coming back to it and rereading it
L YNAL chapter 6 . 1/29/2019
Haha! LOOOOOOVE IT! They’re so cute and adorable! Thanks for this amazing work!
lucky333123 chapter 6 . 11/10/2018
Noooo! It is going to be a disaster! Hmm who would Lissana be paired with?
Fiery Keys chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
Omg this made me smile so much. Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Lady chapter 2 . 8/5/2017
Do i comment, or leave the comments the way they are bcuz 69?
...i comment duh
Lmao everyone thinks theyre dating
This happened once with me and my friend
We were at some resturant and the waitress told her 'i can see ur the smart one in the relationship' and my friend froze and i started laughing and the waitress appologized
I think the best part is were both girls
But hey it was... interesting... lol...
G chapter 5 . 4/27/2017
Wow. Just. ... incredible. Wordless and loving It all
I'm Just One Hell Of A Butler chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
I loved it! I'm now even a fan of the Juvia Freed Love Ally thing! They're the perfect love allies! And Laxus and Freed were jealous which resulted in them (finally) discovering their true feelings! Magnificent!
MorgantheFae chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
These guys are morons. I love it. Even though there were parts i was embarrassed to read. This is definitely one of my favorite Fraxus stories, and i think you may have converted me to Gruvia as well. I'm glad you wrote this, and i'm glad i read it.
MorgantheFae chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
I never thought of Fried and Juvia becoming friends, but i have to admit it's a perfect friendship. They're just too cute as Love Allies. Did i say that last time i revewed? Whatever – it still holds.
MyNameIsSaltine chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
#JuviaXFreedBROTP
MorgantheFae chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
I /knew/ it was Mirajane who broke the light lacrima! :D
I'm not normally a fan of whacky "I thought you were together!" shenanigans, but this fic is too adorable for words so far. Love Allies are wonderful things.
Lucky Yoselin chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Had been a long while since i read something as amazing as this, I cannot believe there are writters like you on a simple fanfiction website, you should make writting your career, you are THAT good
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
This hit me right in the feels. You are an amazing story teller!
Tans O chapter 6 . 8/16/2016
Im not a yaoi fan but this was just too cute.
And i love how juvia and freed totally got along and it they probably actually would get along that way given thr chance haha
(And now i kinda like them as a crackpairing (is that what it's called?)...)