Reviews for The Onsen Encounter
Clovergirl100 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Good thinking Raiha using the fortune teller discuse again I wonder if fuuko will catch on but very clever
Clovergirl100 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
I wonder why he is here
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I wonder what the so called plan, I feel sorry neon because it looks like she the only girl their from the urha and wvery thing sergated so that means she will be by herself
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I wonder why neon here!
matchynishi chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Loved it!
Fred Dumpling chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
Your writing is excellent. The plot was gripping, the characterization was exceptional, particularly in the details. This was really enjoyable to read!
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 8 . 4/22/2005
The ending is perfect! I like open endings and it's just like Raiha to be vague. Nice fic!
simonsaysfunction chapter 8 . 4/5/2005
the end of the story or of the chapter? I hope it's just the chapter b/c this is a great story and I hope you develope it further into a FuukoRaihi relationship.
Naeku chapter 8 . 12/29/2004
This fanfic really left a great impression on me. I love it so much. Please make a sequel to this.
ikazuchi-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
nice to see fuuko and raiha

have chemistry!

it just wasn't right

to see him leave her like that.
Mika chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
I've read this in the past, but re-reading it brings back the main reason why I loved this fic! It's a cliff-hanger, posing more questions than answers. For instance, what was the trio's real mission? And the most important question: Will Raiha and Fuuko be finally together? Either way, the fic kept a strong grip on me. Would it be too much to ask for a sequel? ; And points for the way you used a school field trip as another odd moment for them to meet together! I love this fic, and I hope you keep up the good work!
Kat chapter 8 . 1/10/2004
This is such a GREAT fic! You should make a sequel! I love this fic! It's so GOOD! Plz make a sequel!
Kat chapter 8 . 1/10/2004
netami100 chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
oh! i didn't think i'll find you here. everywhere i go , there's flame of recca, there's you! your site's really great.

back to the topic...

i love this story.

i mean, it's really very up the gd work
trimurti chapter 8 . 4/21/2003
It's hard to stay away from writing, isn't it?

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. I was surprised that you had written something recently-I was actually looking for another fic of yours-and so I couldn't resist reading through this. I think my favorite part was the fact that Raiha and Fuuko didn't immediately hook up, that their 'chance meeting' was left to the future. Somehow, I loved that sort of ending more than a quick resolution. Beyond that, I just read through without analyzing anything, so I don't really have anything more substantial to say. Although I will wonder how Joker managed to escape a black hole...but only for a second. _

So, while I don't think this is one of your very best fanfics, I can't help but enjoy it as much as all your other stories. It brings back nostalgia of years past. Please continue to write more, I miss ambiguity in a romance story...or in any genre, for that matter.