Reviews for The Magic Weaver
MenaceMaim chapter 1 . 11/21
I am going to be very blunt.

You wrote a story that leaves me DYING to know what happen next.
And next.
And next.
And I don't particularly fond of potential fictions that were abandoned.
Please .
I beg you.

Continue your story. I will give you my utmost support. I love it so very much. And thank you.. for writing an unfinished masterpiece.
I hope you'll write again. Thank you.
APridefulSin chapter 12 . 11/17
this is so amazing! Thank you for making it, even if it was only to this point.
Go USA chapter 1 . 10/6
Only read the first few paragraphs but I can tell you are from the US
Sly-Sama chapter 12 . 9/23
Damn it, was this story abandoned. I just went through all the trouble of reading through this too. It has the potential to be a really interesting fiction, if you got a proper beta that doesn't abandon you or doesn't know what they're doing.
I was constantly rearranging sentences, deducting words and adding them where they should be. It was a bit hard to read but it really does have potential.
I used don't really uncompleted stories as steadfast rule, it was a happy if slightly frustrating find, and saddening because it's incomplete.
I was also wondering though about Ravenclaw? You had every found bar Ravenclaw and yet somehow Harry is the owner of Hogwarts-This confusing me.
princewilludofia chapter 1 . 7/30
Nice, very well written.
UpstartBuckle09 chapter 12 . 7/12
I wish Magik would just strip Dumble of his magic and send him to Voldie for the worst torture possible. F***ing senile old B.A.N.
UpstartBuckle09 chapter 9 . 7/11
I love Fawkes' personality. He uses vulgarity so casually and care free, it's also amusing to see what Dumble says when he thinks he knows what Fawkes said.
Aj chapter 12 . 7/7
Great story
Sefera chapter 12 . 6/21
Vary Good! It's not often you come across a good OP Harry story, I'm favoriting this, and I'll look forward to more, if you choose to continue it.
draco7347 chapter 12 . 6/14
love this awesome story cant wait for brand new chapters
imnotraven16 chapter 12 . 6/9
awesome chapter
panther73110 chapter 12 . 6/2
Great story, hope you update soon with another chapter.
TMNTFanForever85 chapter 12 . 5/29
love this story please please continue
If this was bad before now for sure is a pice of crap. First the stupidity of making Hermione a piece of garbage as the dumb ass and then the rest of the stupidity thank god is dead. What a waiste of space.
An me expecting that the story will be good, is clear is going the drain rapidly. Be civil with Draco, now is clear about the no pairing stupidity. Another gay in the closet story.