Reviews for The Magic Weaver
StarryArtist chapter 9 . 6/7
Oh my gosh Trelawney can See all of the HP fanfics... btw this is my favorite Trelawney so far.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 6/1
I have see Malfoi used in several places...French for Bad Faith, how fitting. They fled France to escape being chopped, or lopped, or sliced. They bought titles in the UK by whoring out their women. Anyway...others histories are fun.
Enishi-Haru chapter 11 . 4/23
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
See chapter 12 . 3/23
This last chapter doesn’t quite make any sense. You have Harry revealed his inheritance, but yet you made him go against Dumbledore for what? To prove that harry is Magik chosen? He’s the chosen one regardless even if he argues with the headmister. So now that Dumbledore able to achieve to throw his speed creation on harry, you going to write about harry allying with Dumbledore and then what? What’s the point of the whole Magik chosen? I’m lost. Confuse.
Regius Black chapter 12 . 3/1
Would love to see how this turns out! Please continue!
Sang28 chapter 12 . 2/12
Like your story here would love to see it finished.
Kelorus chapter 12 . 2/5
Great fiction, yet abandonned, Hope you'll reconsider it xD
Halo Star Wars X-over fan chapter 12 . 1/25
I really dearly hope your still around and are continuing this, as it’s a fantastic story better the the majority of all I’ve read, if you are still around or may still reply then I’m grateful, if your not then I guess this will be another masterpiece of a story that was abandoned and left in the dust...
Just a random guess but I’m gonna say that The Heart is the Second Chosen of Magik.
MenaceMaim chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I am going to be very blunt.

You wrote a story that leaves me DYING to know what happen next.
And next.
And next.
And I don't particularly fond of potential fictions that were abandoned.
Please .
I beg you.

Continue your story. I will give you my utmost support. I love it so very much. And thank you.. for writing an unfinished masterpiece.
I hope you'll write again. Thank you.
APridefulSin chapter 12 . 11/17/2017
this is so amazing! Thank you for making it, even if it was only to this point.
Go USA chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Only read the first few paragraphs but I can tell you are from the US
Sly-Sama chapter 12 . 9/23/2017
Damn it, was this story abandoned. I just went through all the trouble of reading through this too. It has the potential to be a really interesting fiction, if you got a proper beta that doesn't abandon you or doesn't know what they're doing.
I was constantly rearranging sentences, deducting words and adding them where they should be. It was a bit hard to read but it really does have potential.
I used don't really uncompleted stories as steadfast rule, it was a happy if slightly frustrating find, and saddening because it's incomplete.
I was also wondering though about Ravenclaw? You had every found bar Ravenclaw and yet somehow Harry is the owner of Hogwarts-This confusing me.
princewilludofia chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Nice, very well written.
UpstartBuckle09 chapter 12 . 7/12/2017
I wish Magik would just strip Dumble of his magic and send him to Voldie for the worst torture possible. F***ing senile old B.A.N.