Reviews for Take My Hand
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 2/3
*sniffles* oh god...
mei101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
This is beautiful! I cried my heart out reading this and I know that it deserves awards. It is a sad yet amazing piece that makes you feel for the characters. I do not think that anyone with a heart or soul could read this without crying at least once during doing so. It truly is a whirlwind of love and the sadness and pains that sometimes accompany it. If I had a choice then I would definitely have this as the ending to the Harry Potter series, as much as I love it now, I think that this one shot speaks to the soul and the heart in so many more and different ways.
Thank you for writing this. It is now my absolute favorite story on the site and probably the internet. Just...Thank you for writing this beautiful beyond imagination piece.
Down the Highway chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This was absolutely amazing. Nearly made me cry like oh my moly god.
Thanks for a great read xx
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
awww. . .the ending was unexpected, and blaise's 'flashbacks' or dream or what ever you call them were a little weird but the story over all was compelling.
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Aw, you made me cry :'(. This was so sad, so beautiful. I stopped breathing when I read that Blaise had died. Oh, Merlin... Well done. I need a tissue.
Mischief managed,
Rachel
TheRedLight chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
That was just too cute! -Emery

Wait..is Harry dead in the end? Because it says he gets wings..so..terribly confused..-Hadrian

Wonderful. -Cade
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
That is so sad, but so beautiful
Broken.is.my.name chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Di-Chan, I almost cried.. This was so amazing, and it captured the side of Blaise Zabini we never got to see.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Thanks for sharing.
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
It's beautiful, it's perfect, it's utterly flawless. Words cannot describe how much I love this fic. I love the flow of the story, and the way you write is just so exquisite. Good job, I have greatly enjoyed this. This is the only Blaise/Harry fanfic that I have greatly loved so far.
Tigertopaz-Titanium Banana chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
You made me freaking tear up. *Sob* Beautiful story.

Great job,

/Tiger/
Yuukahhx chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is a very good story!

I love the way you write..
choco1996 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This story is simply beautiful and painfully sad. Hell , it was fucking sad
Lautilz chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
wow, this is the most beautiful story i have ever read... i have never cried so hard while reading an angst-y fanfic. it was simply beautiful , i cant describe how beautiful it was. i think the dream Blaise had really enhanced the beauty of the story.

you have to write more angst stories, you are really good at it. to me the story was perfect.
flxwer chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Oh God. I'm actually properly bloody crying.