Reviews for Hostage Situation
wsbenge chapter 11 . 1/4
I read it from the beginning again. Your story flows well. Dragon and the dragon slayers make sense as a way to dig into the organic computer system that makes Scion and the Endbringers. It appears to be some sort of corrupted weapons platform of a war lost long ago. Need someone like freed dragon to dig into it. Be interesting if Amelia could make an organic computer.
MasterAyaka chapter 11 . 12/27/2021
I absolutely loved this, and I hope you update it more often in the future. Certainly more than years apart if this started in 2015 ;D
Blackbird0 chapter 11 . 12/22/2021
I love it. I'm seriously looking forward to the public's reaction to this, as well as the other capes.
luther10120111 chapter 5 . 12/21/2021
Holy crap she saved that guy's life
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2021
Update trump card pls
luther10120111 chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
Well that's a diffrent turn . I mean they never really mention what got him into the bird cage.i wouldn't be surpised if it's the same thing thwith canary. canary.
Bubblezmith chapter 11 . 12/18/2021
Indeed... HA.
Beer is food chapter 11 . 12/17/2021
Why wasn't my dad a super villain who buried cash for me?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
Awesome!
spiderfan chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
how will empire, teeth and s9 react to him being back
JanessaVR chapter 11 . 12/17/2021
Always happy to see another chapter here. Though I'm curious to see what will happen next to the remaining Dragonslayers.
EP chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
EXCELLENT
MERCI POUR LA LECTURE
Jack Inqu chapter 11 . 12/16/2021
Just because someone is a 'good' guy doesn't mean they always do good things. Shades of gray indeed.

It's nice to see the other kids of New Wave getting to know Marquis better, as well as getting more complete knowledge of what happened in the past. I foresee some rather loud 'discussions' with their parents later.

That's...quite a rainy day fund. That both simplifies and greatly complicates things for Amy, Eric, and Vicky.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 11 . 12/15/2021