Reviews for Hostage Situation
Newland Archer chapter 9 . 1/8
Damn I can't wait to read more.
Blackbird0 chapter 9 . 1/5
Oh my god amazing! I loved this the whole thing! Marquis is the most badass dad everIā€™m so looking forward to their reunion
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 8 . 12/29/2020
Seeing Saint and Teacher dead is very satisfying.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
Damn, I was not expecting the random lady to be Kayden!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
Damn, I was not expecting Kayden!
Armiture chapter 9 . 10/30/2020
Well the last scene was an awesome twist. I assume that while Marquis is dead, his former civilian identity will either be recreated or he'll be given a new identity as a recently discovered relative of Amy. I was thinking the next chapter would wrap everything up until Coil and Kaiser got involved.

Hahaha, I just imagined Lisa somehow setting Coil and Bakuda against each other just so she can sleep in.

I look forward to the future twists and turns.
Armiture chapter 8 . 10/30/2020
The communication via 4D monkey farts line almost had me falling out of my chair with laughter, kudos for that! And for the best elimination of Saint so far. I also liked how Marquis dealt with Teacher; I'm sure he realized that if Saint got it into his head to kidnap his daughter to get Teacher out of the Birdcage, then another former customer might try it too. Unless he killed Teacher. Looking forward to the next chapter.
DragonLark chapter 9 . 10/29/2020
Creative!
Have a Wonderful Wonderful day! And Stay Safe!
EP chapter 9 . 10/24/2020
EXCELLENT
MERCI POUR LA LECTURE
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2020
whoa
Caver Floyd chapter 9 . 10/26/2020
Amy is getting her Daddy! Dragon planned the release well. I bet the book was telling him in code to make some fatalistic comments to Cinderhands.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 9 . 10/24/2020
Ooo I'm so excited!
ramul chapter 9 . 10/24/2020
Super!
Jack Inqu chapter 9 . 10/24/2020
I'm glad the authorities aren't going to do anything too extreme yet, though the cat is partially out of the bag as far as Amy's powers go. Luckily, they don't know, yet, the full extent of them.

Kaiser and Coil continue to scheme, and the ABB is still on a rampage. Oh boy...

So Marquis is out, his death faked. The next steps should be interesting.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
Chronocidal chapter 9 . 10/24/2020
Interesting point about the E88 thug who killed Fleur: That all happened *after* the Brockton Bay Brigade had taken down Marquis.

It could, arguably, be seen as retaliation for breaking the unwritten rules that night, and why no one else has come after them since. Killing her might have been going too far, but attacking her at home would be 'fair play', and entirely within Kaiser's pretences to honour, getting revenge on behalf of a fallen but noble rival.