Reviews for Hostage Situation
luther10120111 chapter 1 . 12/21/2021
Well that's a diffrent turn . I mean they never really mention what got him into the bird cage.i wouldn't be surpised if it's the same thing thwith canary. canary.
Bubblezmith chapter 11 . 12/18/2021
Indeed... HA.
Beer is food chapter 11 . 12/17/2021
Why wasn't my dad a super villain who buried cash for me?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
Awesome!
spiderfan chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
how will empire, teeth and s9 react to him being back
JanessaVR chapter 11 . 12/17/2021
Always happy to see another chapter here. Though I'm curious to see what will happen next to the remaining Dragonslayers.
EP chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
EXCELLENT
MERCI POUR LA LECTURE
Jack Inqu chapter 11 . 12/16/2021
Just because someone is a 'good' guy doesn't mean they always do good things. Shades of gray indeed.

It's nice to see the other kids of New Wave getting to know Marquis better, as well as getting more complete knowledge of what happened in the past. I foresee some rather loud 'discussions' with their parents later.

That's...quite a rainy day fund. That both simplifies and greatly complicates things for Amy, Eric, and Vicky.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
LeoniLiponscovi2 chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
Awesome fic!
Sebine chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
D'awww, that letter
Armiture chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
Well, it was certainly eventful, starting out with a tense confrontation disguised as a meeting and ending with a rather sweet moment. I have to say that Mr. Matheson is quite good at planning ahead and a better father than any would give a villain credit for.

I was a little surprised that we didn't see any reactions to the announcement besides the PRT's and implied Carol's reaction. Thanks for the update, I enjoyed reading it.
zigmas chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
Niiice!
Grimm Magician chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
IT'S ALIVE!
HungrySnack chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
You are starting to update your stories at a reasonable rate. Keep it up.
V01dSw0rd chapter 11 . 12/15/2021
I wonder how Jacob is going to react to the news about Marquis…
357 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »