Reviews for Jack stuck on a hilltop wondering who to call
Schatze8210 chapter 14 . 6/16
Thank you so much for posting this lovely chapter! Just read the whole story again and am again amazed at your creativity. Doing the Happy Dance for having such a long chapter to enjoy
dpdp chapter 14 . 6/13
Looking forward to more.
djenie chapter 13 . 6/13
Re-read this chapter and realized I didn't comment the first time. I very much enjoyed the new character U Sang! His/Its approach was very kind and humble, and liked that there was no censure of Daniel! I think even Vala came around in attitude by the time the chapter ended. Now if Daniel just handles his next interactions with SG1 in the correct manner! He still seems a little arrogant to me.

Owl and the Pussycat! LOL! I didn't even see that angle until Daniel brought up the boat!
Live-to-forgive chapter 1 . 6/12
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about. All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself and seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
Svit-Kona chapter 2 . 2/22
Nice cross over. I love both NCIS and Stargate. That was awesome.
dpdp chapter 13 . 1/26
Nicely done.
Schatze8210 chapter 13 . 1/25
WOW! A wonderful, incredibly long chapter and TWO new characters! You HAVE been busy with this and your readers/fans have no reason to complain about delays when this is the result. Very impressive and creative.
Kirbydo chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
Wow! I have thoroughly enjoyed your story. I hope you have time to finish it soon. I cannot wait to read what happens with Sam & Jack and the rest of SG-1.
djenie chapter 12 . 10/15/2017
Interesting that Jon wanted to change so that he's not a carbon copy of Jack. And very good that Atlantis could do that for him.
So Daniel coming up next. That might be a little rockier than Jon...
Sorry it took so long to read and review. Great chapter!
Schatze8210 chapter 12 . 10/11/2017
Woohoo, a wedding is in their near future! Love the descriptions of Jon's physical changes and that Atlantis told him he favors his mother.
dpdp chapter 12 . 10/11/2017
More more more please. What happens with Jack?
djenie chapter 11 . 8/1/2017
Well, it was about time for a confrontation between Jack and Daniel. Good to see Daniel is beginning to come around.
I like the mind room concept! Think I need to go back and read again, in case I missed something. :)
Thanks for sharing.
dpdp chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
Very nice chapter. was a little confusing. Just had to put on my thinking cap. Looking forward to more.
Schatze8210 chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
Again, lots of wonderful detail. I could easily visualize all the scenes and action. Love the description of the "bubble" of the "bad stuff" removed from Daniel. Looking forward to Daniel's explanations to Sam and Vala (to quote a line from one of my favorite movies, The American President: '...I'm sure some groveling will be involved')
sam600sx chapter 11 . 7/30/2017
Thank you for the update. I am really enjoying this story. Well done!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »