Reviews for The Inexpressible
Fanny chapter 9 . 9/22
I'm so happy you keep coming back to this story. You write the characters so accurately!
Stone125 chapter 9 . 8/9
nigga~
Silver's Linning chapter 9 . 7/27
Really good story you've made here, the characters all feel like the original show did which makes it quite enjoyable. Hope the film making goes well for and good luck in writing all your other stories as well.
Tatsuhiro Sato chapter 9 . 6/27
I will be waiting for the next update.
Tatsuhiro Sato chapter 2 . 6/27
Love your writing style, you capture the characters so well.
Tatsuhiro Sato chapter 1 . 6/27
Exciting!
Tone chapter 9 . 5/30
I remember this story but had to re-read it.
So I’m going to guess Kyon is the data breach, I really did want to see Yuki win that game.

Congrats on being a filmmaker, that sounds really great.
And thank you for updating.
Mallory S. Nocturne chapter 9 . 5/30
You're a filmmaker now? Congratulations... I hope to see what you'll be making in the future...

It's good to have you back...
Galaxy-Of-Fireflies chapter 8 . 4/18
I loved it so far. I just finished the anime and nagato is my favourite character and I just wanted a story that delved into her emotions.
I love slow burns and you are doing a really great job.
I don't care if you take a million years but please please please complete this.
It's perfect.
Good luck!
Looking forward to the next chapter!
KNOZ chapter 8 . 12/25/2018
Hey. This story is not that much of a slow-burn than you might think. Nagaru Tanigawa, the original author, is one with a style revolving around slow-paced subtlety. I'm proud that you could incorporate his style in this work, but I could also see your style accompanying his. It defenitely has the premise of a good fanfiction, though I do see some sentence fragments that are better included in their previous sentences and some wrong word choices, but that's okay. Keep up the good work! I'll patiently be waiting for the next update like the way I'm waiting for the next book in the Haruhi Suzumiya series.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2018
Please update
goldenmash-chan chapter 8 . 11/30/2018
I love the story! I looked up and it's been a year that you haven't updated. :( Hopefully you can update soon.
Sazq chapter 8 . 5/19/2018
hey, I just wanted to drop you a line to tell you that I love your story so far, and that I hope you continue to update it in the future.

I particularly enjoy your characterisation, and feel that you have nailed it as far as Nagato and Kyon are concerned.
furthermore, Nagato is just adorable! The way she asked Kyon in for
dinner? too cute!

hope to see more soon!
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 12/11/2017
It's hard to find good well written Kyon/Nagato stories. The story is really nice. Keep up the good work!
Erin Tesden chapter 8 . 11/8/2017
God, your fic is really good!
I always thinked Kyon and Nagato make a cute pairing, better than kyon with mikuru or haruhi.
And yo are doing a really great job slowly building everything.
Please continue the story, im dying for the next chapter