Reviews for To Hope Again
KieranHowl chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Charles was 24 during the events of Xmen: First class, if DoFP is 11 years in the future he'd be roughly 34-35 depending on the month and when his birthday falls.
Panda Blitz chapter 27 . 5/15/2016
I loved this story, my first Charles love story. I was not disappointed.
Tanjatailor chapter 27 . 4/29/2016
I nearly didn't start reading this because you categorized it as Drama. And normally i steer clear of any Drama whatsoever
But daaaaaamn... Am i glad that i changed my mind.

This is absolutely beautiful. I coulnd't stop once i started.
I always wondered how charles got better after cuba and this beautifully written piece filled my imagination in the most wonderful way.

Thank you for sharing this amazing piece with us!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/18/2016
Wow! Just WOW!
You've honestly just spoiled all the other Charles Xavier fics out there for me.
This is just so real, it just opened up my mind about somethings in my own life.
Damn! Never did I imagine a fanfiction (out of everything) could be this therapeutic.
I remember reading that you were an author. Trust me the first thing I'm doing after posting this is checking out your other works. Just an awesome job.
I sincerely thank you and wish you all the best in everything you do and are yet to do.
Thank you.
TwoHeartedMarauder chapter 27 . 11/11/2015
Would you ever be interested in writing a mini thing about Anne had Wolverine not gone in the past? Like. Where was she in the original timeline? I'm rather curious about that.
Haruna Shikaio chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
*mops up the copious amount of tears that were shed*
So. GOOD! I thoroughly enjoyed this!
You captured the characters very well and I love how they all interacted with one another, not to mention the story line in this was phenomenal! Kept me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapters!
Very well done! ;)
kaia chapter 27 . 11/1/2015
beautifully done! you have talent in writing that's for sure!
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 27 . 11/1/2015
Love it! :D

Oooh. Sequel, eh? I hope it'll be just as amazing a story as this one!
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 27 . 10/31/2015
This was really awesome! I love that they grew old together
Kyre chapter 27 . 10/31/2015
I expected a happy ending, but I didn't expect you to show us the happily-ever-after! What a treat - I loved it!

I appreciate the flashes of various moments throughout their lives, happy and sad. I could go into detail, but really it would just be me going, "That part was good, and this part was good, and - oh - I liked THAT part, too..." and eventually it would just wind up being a list of everything you wrote. lol

Thank you for writing this whole, wonderful story.
ShadowTravel chapter 27 . 10/30/2015
I wasn't going to review, but the ending was so beautifully crafted that I couldn't resist. I loved the longer chapters, the exploration into the mind and most of all the sincerity and effort put into this story. Thanks for sharing this with us!
theicemenace chapter 27 . 10/30/2015
Anne's parents are idiots. I wonder what they thought of her once the school became successful.

Married for 50 years. Too bad they didn't have children of their own.

So glad that everyone's happy. I do wonder though, what happened to Raven in this new timeline.
Nobs chapter 27 . 10/30/2015
Thanks for the nice story. I'm sad it's over :). All the best!
Armand chapter 27 . 10/30/2015
Thanks for your story!
Kyre chapter 26 . 10/29/2015
Ahhhhh... *happy sigh* I love it when a good romance comes together!

I don't have a whole lot of words for reviewing tonight, but I enjoyed the whole chapter: Alex pondering the future, Anne experiencing Cuba via Charles' memory and finally understanding why he'd broken, Charles telepathically communicating his love for her and his desire for marriage, Anne voicing it into an official proposal, and the humorous touches like the handkerchiefs. You did all of it very well.

The only things I was expecting but didn't see: (1) Anne being surprised at seeing Raven blue - I know Anne is cool with mutation, but she had no idea Raven ever looked different than she'd known her before; and (2) Anne experiencing some Charles-emotion about Erik and Raven leaving. I read "agony" as applying to the gunshot but not to their leaving - did I misread it?

Those are minor points, though. I really liked the chapter. :)