Reviews for Unhinged
LivK chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
This was fun, new and nice. Please continue to write. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
This was just great!
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Lol, hope you got your door fixed.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
They make such a wonderful couple. Glad they finally cleared the air.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Poor Beckett
remadora-ftw chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
very nice yes yes okay I am fine
hfce chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
That was hot! :)
NancyVW chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Great story! Thanks! By the way... they fixed the hinge of the door, didn't they? I hope you decide to show us with words if they did it! Hahaha
remadora-ftw chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
me and my poor heart forgive you for defeated beckett in chapter one
because oh my god she ruined the door. what did she do to it? oh my god
but at least that made them talk so I am okay with it
also they talked god that was so good and just yes thank you very much for this chapter
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
No! Leave that door alone and let THEM fix it the way they just described. Please. lol

Wow. I need a cigarette after reading this chapter, and I don't even smoke! Whew. :)
Maryrose1123 chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
"Reaching for the ic water and fanning myself", what a great climax. LOL
DX2012 chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
Yeah, pound the hinges right in there. And then move to the other doors, bookshelves, kitchen counters, etc. the loft is huge.
Swordwriter chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
I am writing this very late Because I didn't get home until 9:30 We had a structure fire that my partner and I got called out to. So I really needed the relaxation thank you for providing it in your usual excellent manner. It was over 100 degrees today here in LA. Good part was no injuries. Bad part, Captain said see you tomorrow. We expect to be on call out through Monday at least.
1822andallthat chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
I don't know if you managed to shut that front door, but you managed to shut me up alright. Yep That last chapter left me speechless.
keystothecastle chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
That was such fun and so got hot at the same time! Thanks!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »