Reviews for A Demon's Mate
DemonWolf25 chapter 49 . 7/19
This story made me laugh a lot. I wanted to cry when she was pulled back into the future. I almost didnt sleep last night, I was up half the night reading.

One thing, Im guessing that the fact that god poked her means something?
DemonWolf25 chapter 47 . 7/19
I think i missed something there, who is the cat?
DemonWolf25 chapter 16 . 7/18
that poor poor demon, lol
DemonWolf25 chapter 15 . 7/18
Im laughing at so many parts in this :)

I love how you put a demon joke in like they do in the manga/anime
DemonWolf25 chapter 14 . 7/18
Ah, there we go. I was wondering when or if the respect thing would come into it.
DemonWolf25 chapter 11 . 7/18
Yes there should be a law on voices sometimes.
DemonWolf25 chapter 4 . 7/18
Im enjoying this a lot so far. Im hoping the sequel is still being worked on since if i finish this i will want to read that too
DemonWolf25 chapter 1 . 7/18
This is my first Black Butler fanfiction and i think you have captured what i know about the story pretty good so far.
sapphicicic chapter 49 . 7/7
If Corrine's Mate appears, can she be a girl too?
sapphicicic chapter 50 . 7/7
Corrine is very hot, I love her. I lovr women.
sapphicicic chapter 51 . 7/7
The comments here are fucking brutal! I came from Wattpad and I love this fic. I love Corrine very much. I think she is hot and I'd let her step on me with her designer shoes. If she wants to eat me, I'd gladly offer myself.
snickerdoodle45 chapter 2 . 5/29
I just really want to emphasise how awful this character is
snickerdoodle45 chapter 1 . 5/29
This is srsly the worst OC. She’s such an unbearable bitch, and expects everyone to just go along with what she wants with no compromise. If this was a real person I would hope they’d kill themselves.
snickerdoodle45 chapter 1 . 5/29
If you want to read an OC who actively knows she has a soulmate who is living in the same place as her flirt around like some whore then this is if fic for you! Not only is she a whore, but she’s incredibly selfish and a complete know-it-all. I hoped that she got better towards the end, but she remained to be the same, slutty, and immature girl that she is. 0-5.
I Will Obey For He Is My God chapter 38 . 5/8
It's was going sooo good till this point oh well