Reviews for Rebuilding
i like Pansy here.
dbrks chapter 98 . 8/8
is it P&P? *.* please let it be PRIDE AND PREJUDICE she's quoting
JukeAlive chapter 227 . 8/8
I know I still have about 70 chapters to go; I just want to say this story is great. The range of emotions this story elicits is incredible and if the author isn't already a published writer, he/she should be
Sammie2301 chapter 157 . 8/7
I fucking LOVE that, for a change, it is Lucius who is accepting of Hermione, before Narcissa!
Nymmy chapter 217 . 8/6
I’m so mad they didn’t consider Regulus at this point. I’d hoped they’d find his body. Never sat right with me in the books that no one ever tried to give him a proper burial
Wish this was true
Nymmy chapter 85 . 8/6
I haven’t read this before. At this point I went “oh my god it’s Charlie Weasley.” Be interesting to see if I’m right. And yes I plan to read this in a day.
Nymmy chapter 72 . 8/6
Yessss you have a character called Verity (my name) loving this story more and more you beautiful wordsmith. X
Nymmy chapter 67 . 8/6
This chapter really got to me. So beautifully written. I have problems with self harm and the way you had Draco describe it... it’s bang on. Not suicide but it helps you cope in the moment. Thank you for wording how I feel and what I’ve been judged for for sixteen years so beautifully and with care.
Love this chapter
SirenWrage chapter 21 . 8/4
I swear I’ve read this story like 3 times already lol. I love it so much you have no idea. You write so well. You give the characters such life and canonicity. I’m a sucker for realistic fanfiction and this is just perfect for me. Love it. But I’ve said that already lol
clover-blossom chapter 300 . 8/2
I wasn't sure what to expect from this 300 chapter fic- only knowing that I enjoy your writing style and was willing to give it a go...and I am so glad that I did. This story was so captivating- it pulled me in and held my attention from beginning to end so that by the time I reached the last chapter, I couldn't believe it was over. I want more!

In many other stories I've read that incorporate other characters, I will end up skimming through to get back to Draco and Hermione. I mean, let's be honest, I'm here for the Dramione. But with this story, I loved every single chapter. I was completely invested in Theo and Susan and all the others. And Theo and Percy? I would totally read more of that!

Thank you for writing this. Thank you for addressing the fallout after children have been through a war. Thank you for making it sweet and painful and tough and honest.
EvanescoVeritas chapter 300 . 8/1
When I saw this story was 300 chapters long, I was very reluctant to start it. But I quickly got hooked and read the whole thing over the course of a couple days. I’ve laughed and cried my way through your brilliant story, and I feel so close to the characters that it’s a little painful to let them go. I honestly want to move into Nott Manor and be best friends with all these wonderful, damaged people. If you ever wrote a sequel, I’d be overjoyed. Thank you so much for writing Rebuilding! I loved it!
TaleaK chapter 300 . 7/27
This is just such an incredibly well written fanfic!
Congratulations on giving all your characters incredible depth and developing a really well thought out storyline!
I’m especially amazed at how you managed to convey each characters individual pains and coping strategies- it is something I never really thought about.
Thank you for sweetening up the last few days for me
clover-blossom chapter 159 . 7/25
The depth you have given to all of these characters is simply perfect. You are delving into the rebuilding of individual lives in a way I have not before encountered in this fandom. A little more than halfway through and I still cannot put this fic down. I wish this were canon.
36,712 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »