Reviews for Rebuilding
Good job Ron, you finally make sense for once in your life. *clap clap clap*
The two women at the side were so funny, I laughed out loud so many times, my parents started to look at me weirdly.
Dragon tamer. And who do we know is a dragon tamer?...
percy is fire and thercy is even better
“balls are overrated” SAYS THE PERSON WHO ASKED FOR THE BALL (love this book btw this is like my 10th time reading it)
nooooo theo alcohol is not the answer plz
i love that theos more weirded out by the concept of dating a girl than the fact that she’s muggleborn
MIM gurl chapter 81 . 10/3
Laughed so hard got indigestion!
spikeslovely chapter 46 . 10/2
I love these short chaptersI don’t have to skip flowery paragraphs haha and I really like your snappy dialogue
DJArla chapter 300 . 9/24
This is such a wonderful work. I’m not surprised it’s so well reviewed and favourited. You really include so much in it and although I felt Draco and Hermione moved pretty quickly in the beginning, I liked that pace you settled into not long after that. Thank you for taking so much time and putting so much effort into writing this.
Leleia chapter 300 . 9/14
This story was amazing!
Nienna Perks chapter 300 . 9/12
Reread this again after so many years, but I still love it x
Kushka chapter 300 . 9/6
Great story
The ending of this chapter made me lol for real.

Not sure if I like your molly but I can see where she thinks she's been betrayed and mourning the loss of her son. So it makes a lot of sense.

The off handed comment made by Ron on the hogwarts express in HP&TP/SS where he mentiins his squib uncle takes on a whole new meaning.
Occhi-Blu chapter 148 . 8/27