Reviews for Rebuilding
dragoneyes5000 chapter 12 . 3/22
Has this writer got mental issues? She sounds as though she wants characters to suffer abuse?
N1SHA chapter 2 . 2/18
Draco being as eloquent as ever.
Shadia J chapter 28 . 2/11
one of most drawn out snorefests posted under label of harry potter
mid afternoon and having me fall asleep
DoorKnob5389 chapter 8 . 2/6
You sometimes breach a stage when you say to yourself that is just too absurd!
I reach it here. Thanx for a story effort but nope.
I have a lot of trauma from childhood and seeing how people move on and the effects it has on everyone is just perfection. This story was therapeutic for me. Thank you for writing this and touching my soul in such a lovely way. Thank you for finishing the story and not leaving it incomplete forever. Thank you for giving me several days worth of desperate reading.
Guest chapter 110 . 12/28/2023
They're so sweet together but do they really need to get married already? I mean they're still in school! Loved the vibe and stuff and the scarf is a lovely idea but it just seems far too soon, real turn-off for me. I might try to read this story again at some point but it just seemed like too much!
Xasmin chapter 116 . 11/17/2023
Never noticed before but is the rabbit a nod to him and Luna being a pair in your other ficus?
Mimiward chapter 1 . 11/19/2023
Jesus christ almighty what thw hell is with thw pedo comment!?
Mal chapter 165 . 9/22/2023
Fuck. yes!
Mal chapter 164 . 9/22/2023
Ahahahahaha! Love how they stood up to her. :D
Mal chapter 163 . 9/22/2023
Oh I'm fucking ready!
Mal chapter 151 . 9/22/2023
Aaaaah! Best chapter so far!
Em chapter 1 . 9/16/2023
I came back for a reread years later, and it’s still just as good as I remember. It’s like greeting an old friend. Thank you for creating this and sharing your writing gift with the world 3
berriesnlighters chapter 132 . 6/8/2023
the holi chapter really touched my heart it's beautiful
Atomic12192 chapter 22 . 5/30/2023
awful
i was sick in my sink after that chapter
40,528 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »