Reviews for Crossed Paths
poohb3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Hey! I absolutely loved this story. I'm sorry to see that you discontinued it, hopefully you'll find inspiration for it again because this was an amazing story.
Juliet28 chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
LOVE THE STORY PLEASE CONTINUE! :D
Beloved Dreamer 1250 chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
this fanfic is pretty good just not the yoai scene the rest was epic
Dragonballzgirl138810 chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
This story isn't finshed! My crying now! Wahhwahwah! Lol good story!
Happyfish chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
please write moreo f tihs story as soon as possihble!:)
Leo112 chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
cool book so far! keep going!
Hana1225 chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
That's so unfair!

-cries-

You made me want to read more and you left!

-it's the first time I read it in case you think "wth!this damn brat hadnt even review before!"-
ReaperRain chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
Yay! This is a good story, with all the right pairings (well, I dont normally like Seto/Jou...unless it's set in Ancient Egypt. Then I don't mind) it's a little weird 'cause Bakura isn't a theif, but I don't really mind. Yay for the yaoiness!

ReaperRain
Ultra Rodimus chapter 6 . 3/23/2006
Is this it? Is this fic on permanent hiatus? Does this mean that there won't be any more of it? Shame on you! If you get this review, please please please PLEASE find the rest of this fic and post it!
Kitty Nekkyo chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
aw it was just so cute and my little Yugi is so adorable. I love this story but it's probably been like a year since you wrote it but if you would please continue it's a wonderful story and so cute.
jaks-phantom chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
great start, i just love the ancient egyption ones, update soon thanx
Snow Angel chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
Eww. EWW. I REALLY hate that guy. ...And, for the record, your songs are amazing.

... They are. Actually, because the lyrics were so nice, I ended up testing some melodies in my head.

...Not that I'm saying I'll steal your songs or anything. Nope. Works like songs are too beautiful and sacred to be taken from their creators without credit or permission.

...Umm...basically, what I'm saying is,your songs are pretty.

And since I'd like to be a singer some day, perhaps that means...something? ...I dunno. Maybe my opinion doesn't mean much in the long run, but just so you know, they're pretty.
Snow Angel chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
...All who hurt Yugi must die slow and painful deaths that are so gruesome and bloody that even an army general would find himself pale and stricken at the thought.

Muwaha.
Snow Angel chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
*Nods in approval * Very good interaction with both pairings. Very appropriate for each one's angst and emotional conflictions.

In other words, JS: Hot bishieness...

BR: Sweet angelicness. 3

Granted there are other ways to write these pairings, but I think you did a splendid job.
Snow Angel chapter 5 . 4/26/2005
Lovely, sorrowful, and impacting. . Great work.