Reviews for Naruto the Godaime Hokage
a reader chapter 1 . 3/24
could you possibly continue this story?
i was enjoying it.
Kuroko Tetsuki chapter 9 . 3/9
I really like this fanfic a lot. Ive never read a fanfic that centers on Naruto being the Hokage and i am in love with this. Good job Author-san
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 3/5
Huh. That "The Hokage" speech is too filled with flowery words to take seriously. I would expect a speech from a Hokage to be as succinct as possible but still inspiring. No one will feel confident that the speaker can properly lead when he beats around the bush and keeps on hemming and hawing on his speech. Some terms and ideas are redundant. Somehow, I feel like that speech came from a person not really sure how to structure his ideas well. For God's sake, a Hokage rules a mercenary/military village. He is literally a dictator and you, author, created a speech with no backbone.
In an effort to show that your AUnaruto, a 13 year old kid, can rule a military village, you inadvertently prove how bad that idea can be. Gaara was young when he ascended as Kazekage. I can't imagine him making a speech that's so scattered and all over the place. Your Naruto sounds like he just bit more than he can chew.
Jfitzgerald chapter 9 . 2/20
I wish that you would continue updating this story. Thanks.
Zela Night chapter 9 . 12/22/2017
I don't like Naruto x Hinata either.
Glad you left that out.
Please continue this story.
I want more!
This is stunning!
Rukia Kezuka chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
Please Update
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 9 . 11/10/2017
I love it I cannot wait until Jiraiya comes back with Tsunade. will you have itachi show up? cannot wait to read more
SomeNobody chapter 9 . 11/8/2017
The world 'fling' makes me very uncomfortable.

Also, it would be kinda later in the story right? And it would be great if it's either Shika or Gaara that he ends up with but well, we'll see.

Story's good so far.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
Very interesting.
SomeNobody chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
Woah wait wait wait wait are you implying Hayate's condition was Tsunade's fault? Woah there's so many things messed up in this AU. Nice.
AnimeLover229 chapter 4 . 10/29/2017
Why did you make him a uke?
Kat chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
Plz plz plz plzzzzz! Come back and continue this awesome story. Id love to see how this progresses. Keep up the awesome work.
InsertWeabooNameHere chapter 9 . 7/31/2017
Nice. Just.. please no yaoi?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2017
Come on, this is really good, can you at least continue and finish it or give it to another to adopt and work on please.
sportytc chapter 9 . 6/17/2017
Loving this, please update soon