Reviews for 18 minutes, 23 seconds
calderas chapter 1 . 7/28
I love the way you write these two, they're so precious.
Dictator4Life chapter 1 . 7/24
Sakura is so BADASS oh my god

LOVE THIS
V chapter 1 . 7/24
Insert my gross sobbing here. Wow!
Aw! Man that was heart achingly super cute! Thank you for writing this :)
musicalwatcher99 chapter 1 . 2/26
This story just like other narusaku stories is why I love that pairing so much sakura is so much like kushina its scary but kushina told him to find someone like her. I was really upset when all but one of my pairings didnt become canon like narusaku sasuino kibahina I didn't know who to ship tenten with until neji died :'( . Reading these stories gives me more reasons to build on why I love this pairing so thank you. Thank you to the authors and thank you Narusaku fanbase
eosjoy chapter 1 . 2/14
Jesus.

...where have you been all my fandom life? *_* This is amazing. My heart! *clutches* So, so good. Like...I can't even. It's so good. Funny and fun and sweet and sad and just great. Like...so great. *weeps in JOY*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
What a big blob of cuteness! I love how you can turn such a serious / dramatic topic into something so fluffy and light!
E3-FantasyandReality chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Oh dear god! I think I have been diagnosed with Diabetes with how sweet this one-shot gradually became! This is fantastically written! :D I would love to see more NaruSaku from you in the future. Seriously. You're story lit up my mundane day so bad. XD

Thank you for writing!
Exciled3
Death to Original Naming chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I need to go to the doctor. My eyes just ingested way too much sweets~ Nice writing!
mushy guillotine chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Cute. Reasons why I like Narusaku more than Naruhina
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
The appreciation felt before the kiss was a nice way to delve into the heart of this matter so to speak. I like the revelation of little facts of how Sakura's hands are less than dainty but powerful and life giving, a trait that gives her the precious power to heal. Especially in reference to all powerful Naruto, it's a nice compliment. Thanks for sharing.
ahmadaziz chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
This story was one big pile of the fluffiest fluff on the interwebs I've seen. I liked the simple premise and the setting and absolutely loved the simple and plain dialogue that was very in line with what I imagine their characters can be like. I also liked how their training and lifestyle took its toll on Sakura and she isn't a delicate flower. The sweet sweet fluff, however, I liked the most. Thanks for sharing and making me happy. :)
mugiwaraya chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
this is so gross oh my god im crying this is disgustingly cute i love these two so much

well done on this fic!
cion chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
How very sweet. I enjoyed this. :)
samuraipanda85 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015